Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,524 members, 7,961,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:51 AM

KUJE: Where Are The CCTV? Where Is The Double Fencing Expected Of An FCT Prison? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KUJE: Where Are The CCTV? Where Is The Double Fencing Expected Of An FCT Prison? (299 Views)

Sanwoolu Invited Soldiers & LCC Tampered With The CCTV, More Damning Revelations / Orji Uzor Kalu Out Of Kuje Prison (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KUJE: Where Are The CCTV? Where Is The Double Fencing Expected Of An FCT Prison? by Benbellamor: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
KUJE: Where is the CCTV? Where is The Double Fencing Expected Of An FCT Prison?

Heavily armed gunmen Tuesday night attacked Kuje Medium Prison in Abuja freeing more than 90 per cent of the inmates.
Sources revealed that the gunmen invaded the correctional centre around 10.30pm, with heavy bombardments and successfully operated for about one hour unhindered.
It was gathered that the invading gunmen, who came with trucks, went away with Boko Haram inmates at the Correctional centre. After the operation, other inmates, apart from Boko Haram members taken away by the gunmen, also escape.
Sources revealed that after the attack not more than 30 out of the over 1, 000 inmates were found at the correctional centre.

Re: KUJE: Where Are The CCTV? Where Is The Double Fencing Expected Of An FCT Prison? by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
CCTV?? angry
It's well,Omoh,ds APC govt has ridicule us completely,the only way for us to school them that weren't stupid is to vote wisely,5-10k on election day will only last for few days,but the merriment/sufferness behind our decision on who we vote will last for nothing less than 4yrs o
Re: KUJE: Where Are The CCTV? Where Is The Double Fencing Expected Of An FCT Prison? by Biafranodogwu55: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
Pls o i have a question
What is the future of nigeria like?
Because to me it is hopeless from all ramifications
Re: KUJE: Where Are The CCTV? Where Is The Double Fencing Expected Of An FCT Prison? by helinues: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
The questions as well go to other prisons in Nigeria.

A man was shot some months ago in my area. On that morning, I still passed through the place, the incident happened around 2pm, broad day shooting, while I passed again after 4pm without having a clue about what happened. Luckily the house where the incident happened have like 2 CCTV in front of the house which caught the shooting live .

There are so many things rotten in Nigeria institutions which we should be talking about, but average Nigeriand would prefer to engage in petty gossiping
Re: KUJE: Where Are The CCTV? Where Is The Double Fencing Expected Of An FCT Prison? by Benbellamor: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:
The questions as well go to other prisons in Nigeria.

A man was shot some months ago in my area. On that morning, I still passed through the place, the incident happened around 2pm, broad day shooting, while I passed again after 4pm without having a clue about what happened. Luckily the house where the incident happened have like 2 CCTV in front of the house which caught the shooting live .

There are so many things rotten in Nigeria institutions which we should be talking about, but average Nigeriand would prefer to engage in petty gossiping
Imaging installing cable Tvs in Their Offices not a bad Idea though and probably every offices will be busy watching movies instead of monitoring movements of inmates in their rooms and secretely recording their conversations, as well as those profiling the premises? na wah o...How do we start to overhaul the system God?

Re: KUJE: Where Are The CCTV? Where Is The Double Fencing Expected Of An FCT Prison? by helinues: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Benbellamor:
Imaging installing cable Tvs in Their Offices not a bad Idea though and probably every offices will be busy watching movies instead of monitoring movements of inmates in their rooms and secretely recording their conversations, as well as those profiling the premises? na wah o...How do we start to overhaul the system God?

None of the government institutions in Nigeria can boast of 50% service delivery.

Police, custom, immigration, civil servants? Which?

(1) (Reply)

Barr. Ahmad Usman El-marzuq Is, And Remains, The National Legal Adviser Of APC / Anomo Led Age Group Emerged First At The Regberegbe Competition Of The 2022 Ojud / Osun 2022: Nigerian Police Apprehends A Suspected Political Thug With Charms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.