Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,025 members, 7,936,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (4073 Views)

Looking For Friends With Benefits In North America / Guys Surprise Their Friend With A Car Because They Are Tired Of Picking Him Up / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by faithfull18(f): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
plat0:
LOL, a lot of ladies will consent to his request. Social media is not real Life.
True, social media isn't real life. A lady who has all that he listed and more who isn't lacking in anything won't become someone's bedmate just like that. Unless of course, she is widowed, divorced etc. Well, never say never because the world right now is full of weird people. His options might just be few.
Re: . by plat0: 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2022
silverr:

One thing would keep leading to the other, it won't stop after sex. Many people even married their friends but any woman entering this arrangement is dumb, very dumb.

This is prostitution without payment grin grin grin A prostitute is a woman who engages in S*x or s*xual activities for payment in cash or in kind.
This op now is looking for a very high class prostitute but he has nothing to pay her with because everything he has, she has also... So he can't pay with cash and has stated that there won't be any payment in kind either.

Let's be realistic, a lady who ticks all these boxes will only have sex with you and not expect money or gifts because she's not thinking logically but emotionally. He obviously wants no mention of emotions here. What kind of sexual relationship thrives without an emotional influence if not prostitution?
What are you on about?

Sometimes you people type as if you live in alternate universes. So ladies don't get the urge for sex?

It will interest you to know that most financially stable ladies seek out guys/men they can have sex with devoid of emotion. Times are changing, there's an army of ladies that will accede to the OP's request without hesitation.
Re: . by plat0: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mindlog:

He doesn't need a lady of such professional status for there are lot of girls down the ladder who can offer him sex in exchange for money with their emotions detached as it will be purely transactional.
Part with cash in the sense that he has to pay for dates, buy gifts for the lady etc

Why do you think ladies that meets the requirements he listed in the OP won't be willing to go into a no strings attached relationship.

I know a couple of financially stable ladies in their mid-late 20's that do not want to get married. Matter of fact, they seek out guys like the poster.
Re: . by baby124: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
Mindlog:

Part of human sexuality is who and what about them you are sexually attracted to. So human sexuality is not binary to it being restricted to being either heterosexual or homosexual but so much more.

Having fetishes is common but when it reaches certain levels, it becomes a mental health concern.
When it comes to binary and non-binary it relates to sexual orientation aka hetero/homo. Not attraction traits or fetishes. We all have what we are attracted to in a person/mate and that’s ok. It does not now mean because we have fetishes we are non-binary. Two very different things.

For instance, a person can like big eyes, does not mean that the person will now sleep with any gender with big eyes. We all have our sexual preference when it comes to gender. Which is what binary and non-binary relates to. Everything is an icing on top.

Even fetishes are mostly targeted at a specific gender, based on the individuals sexual orientation, fetishes Have nothing to do with gender fluidity. Fetishes are physical, gender is sexual and It is only when the trait is extreme that it is a fetish. The LGBTQIA + community have defined being non-binary and what it means here:

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-does-it-mean-to-be-non-binary-or-have-non-binary-gender-4172702

1 Like

Re: . by silverr(f): 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2022
plat0:
What are you on about?

Sometimes you people type as if you live in alternate universes. So ladies don't get the urge for sex?

It will interest you to know that most financially stable ladies seek out guys/men they can have sex with devoid of emotion. Times are changing, there's an army of ladies that will accede to the OP's request without hesitation.

Beer parlour assumptions.
Did any financially stable lady tell you this?

You guys don't even understand what we're saying. The post reeks of pride and sounds condescending. A lady stated up there that even if he meets such a lady, he won't respect her. That's because of how it strikes us women. I'm sure the op has his mailbox full of women who don't measure up to his standard though because to them, he's worth the hassle. Even if he won't pay them, him being in their network or they having bragging rights about being FWB with him is worth their while. That's a reward for them. The op could find one that tickles his fancy though so it could have a happy ending for him.
My point is that his proposal is not rewarding enough for the type of lady his post is seeking. His d*ck isn't enough. If he would lower his standard and pick from the volunteers instead, he should be fine.
However if he were to meet high value ladies, be friends with them and shoot his shot, his chances will be 300% times better.

You Gerrit? If you don't Gerrit forget abourrit grin

2 Likes

Re: . by efficiencie(m): 10:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
Intelligentguy5:
Hi guys. So i find that these days, approaching women physically seem like a lot of work for me. It’s just not as much fun like the old days anymore. Kindly see my requirements below for a friend with benefits.

1. Should live on the island. Preferably, VI, Lekki, Ikoyi or real close.

2. Must speak and write really well. This one is non negotiable.

3. Should work a corporate job and preferably in a multinational. Preference would be consulting e.g Mckinsey and co or a blue chip firm. The reason for this is because of their rigorous recruitment process which would give me comfort that I’m dealing with an intelligent person.

I don’t want to be with just anybody and I’m not asking for what I’m not either.

4. Pretty or atleast easy on the eyes. I’m big on aesthetic appeal but I’m not a fan of excessive make-up.

5. Prostitutes should please keep off. I have no interest in a paid sex scenario.

6. Has a right to decline the request after physical meeting. I also reserve the right to do so albeit with respectful explanations and not via ghosting.

7. A relationship is not in contemplation.

8. It is not a sex for cash engagement. It’s strictly friendship and consensual sex. I’m not ruling out the possibility for favors in cash and kind anyway. I believe people should be supportive of each other.

Kindly send me an email via if interested. Intelligentguy55@gmail.com

What you will get is not going to be worth more than a regular, refurbished, painted up and packaged prostitute...and you foolishly didn't indicate that you will need her latest HIV/AIDs and STD results. You also foolishly didn't indicate that you will need to know her criminal history...errrrrr, one more thing, you also foolishly didn't indicate that you will need to know which of the many coasts she is a Queen of...

By the time they are through with you, you go look up, look down begin dey wonder wetin do you!
Re: . by Kaycee54321(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Jovialjune1:

The bolded, you no get am, no dey jonze yourself this boy, you are the exact opposite of the bolded.

I will never leave Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Day-old Baby Girl Buried Alive Rescued By Farmer / My HIV Positive Husband Can’t Sleep With Me / Please Advice Heartache Over Husband Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.