Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,259 members, 7,936,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:47 AM

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ (867 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Nigerian woman cries out for help after Swedish Govt. took her kids from her / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by JBriel: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2022
If you gather money and problem comes to whisk them away. Then there's need to both check your spiritual foundation. That's spiritual issue. So, why seeking for relief, remember to probe how to deal with the problems to its roots.

If your husband uses his car for bolt. What happened to the finances he made when the vehicle wasn't faulty.? Every one knows that when driving, one should put aside funds against any faults. Is it that he works and all moneyliee earned is eaten

People earn up to 100-150k monthly driving cars.

I'm sorry on behalf of your new born baby. This is no where anyone should be in

Why don't you both try Microfinance banks so you can take up loans to have the car fixed and back to working conditions?

For a start, you can take online loan for your emergency financial needs like feeding. Later head to a microfinance institution to request a loan

Btw, don't trade forex. You need a business activity you can go where you can earn daily or weekly

You should leave your account number for well wishers to do the little they can smiley

1 Like

Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by Kingkum: 7:59am On Jul 10, 2022
There is one thing in this life that people fail understand. The fact that God bless you and you are living comfortable does not mean others who are poor are lazy,did not know how to plan or choose to live in whatever bad condition they are facing.

Again, due to scammers, it's always difficult to get help to get help online even if you are genuine.

Op, i'm a father in this kind of condition but i have made up my mind not to beg here again, i pray you should get the help you needed. it's well with us

3 Likes

Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by slimjohn2k5: 8:02am On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
If you gather money and problem comes to whisk them away. Then there's need to both check your spiritual foundation. That's spiritual issue. So, why seeking for relief, remember to probe how to deal with the problems to its roots.

If your husband uses his car for bolt. What happened to the finances he made when the vehicle wasn't faulty.? Every one knows that when driving, one should put aside funds against any faults. Is it that he works and all moneyliee earned is eaten

Why don't you both try Microfinance banks so you can take up loans to have the car fixed and back to working conditions?

For a start, you can take online loan for your emergency financial needs like feeding. Later head to a microfinance institution to request a loan

Btw, don't trade forex. You need a business activity you can go where you can earn daily or weekly

You should leave your account number for well wishers to do the little they can smiley

There is nothing spiritual about the situation. Let the man look at negotiations with the mechanic so long as the bolt car is his own. They have to start strategizing to make things work. If baby is still young, she should be patient till baby grows up. I don't think forex is a good skill to learn. If you have access to internet you can learn baking and other skills.
Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by MarianaTrench: 8:17am On Jul 10, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

There is nothing spiritual about the situation. Let the man look at negotiations with the mechanic so long as the bolt car is his own. They have to start strategizing to make things work. If baby is still young, she should be patient till baby grows up. I don't think forex is a good skill to learn. If you have access to internet you can learn baking and other skills.

There is nothing wrong with learning forex trading, the only issue is that it takes a long time for you to gather the experience you need before you start making good money from it.

I'm not a forex trader but I'm aware there are people who make a living from it.

I still agree with you though that she needs a skill with a shorter learning period such as pastries making etc

1 Like

Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by Tokskob2008: 8:29am On Jul 10, 2022
Kingkum:
There is one thing in this life that people fail understand. The fact that God bless you and you are living comfortable does not mean others who are poor are lazy,did not know how to plan or choose to live in whatever bad condition they are facing.

Again, due to scammers, it's always difficult to get help to get help online even if you are genuine.

Op, i'm a father in this kind of condition but i have made up my mind not to beg here again, i pray you should get the help you needed. it's well with us
You are right bro. Just because some have it easy and good they tend to think that's how it is for everyone out there so they call others lazy but then again most of them who have such mentality are either still living with their parents or have wealthy parents who have already secured generational wealth for them. Imagine a yahoo boy calling someone lazy just because the person is broke and jobless and even dishing out inspirational quotes Lol.
Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by JBriel: 8:30am On Jul 10, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

Go and sit down when your elders speak. Gen Z

1 Like

Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by Yemideee: 8:31am On Jul 10, 2022
Please drop your account number,even if it's #1000 I am able to spare, I will.

The first half of this year alone has been one of the toughest of my life too;So please don't lose hope and don't entertain feelings of suicide.Be strong and defy the challenges..

What you guys need is tangible money or help. There is a microfinance company called Grooming center,they give out considerable loan amount to people(sometimes up to (#100,000)and you pay it back over a six months period.Their headquarters is in Lagos but I believe they have branches nation wide.You can check them online to find a branch closest to where you reside..

My prayers are with you Ma'am!!

1 Like

Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:

We're prayerful couple, don't know where the problems are coming from. I even finished 7 days midnight prayers 2 weeks ago

Problems here and there take all the money away, the car develops faults óften and ill health from me and the kids too. He hasn't made much from the bolt business because he started it this year and it's only in the evening when he closes from the office and on Sundays that drives it.

The money he borrowed from these online loan app to fix the car, he hasn't even repay it before the car broke down again from engine issue that it's parked now

Ok. Thank you.

Alright.

I just did that. Thank you for your time
Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by edoman2016: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2022
marimaar:
Please nairaland family, please pardon me in advance please, this is my first time of begging online, please assist if you can. Things haven't been this bad for my household before.

My kids(2)and I are starving, there's no food at home and there's absolutely no hope of buying food either because there's no money available at the moment.

I have a 3 months old baby, I'm exclusively breastfeeding, some days i feed him on an empty stomach, some days i eat once in a day and i must breastfeeding him whether i eat or not because breastfeeding is less expensive than buying baby milk.

Things are so difficult for me and my husband right now. He has been borrowing money here and there to sort out some things but there hasn't been any improvement at all, from one problem to the other. Once it seems like we have gathered a little money ill health will come from no where and takes all away, he starts from ground zero again.

He is into printing, branding and signages but the jobs are no longer forthcoming like before. His clients are owning him and has refused to pay for the works he has done that they certified good. Even the car he's using to run bolt that we're managing to feed from developed engine fault and right now it's packed in the mechanic without no money to fix it .

I have been out of job for 2 years+ now and i have not gotten any reasonable job yet. I have sent out my applications but I haven't been successful yet.
I am an accounting graduate though i haven't worked as an accountant but I have got experiences as a secretary, account clerk and sales data analyst. I have an excellent knowledge in word, excel and powerpoint. I worked for 11 years before I was dropped during the COVID-19 breakout.
I have not relented in looking for a paying job so I will assist at home but it hasn't come yet.

I'm even learning forex trading from a friend who is teaching me for free but I can't afford the money to open my own account yet and no laptop to use for it for now.

Please, anyone it touches his/her to help in any way you can, please don't hesitate to do so, I'm pleading.

Thank you for reading.

Modified:

Acct: 0038412087
Ohanuba Uche Mirian
GTB

I don't understand. Do you mean for 11 years you were working as a graduate, you were not saving for rainy days? Salary job is unpredictable.
Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by JBriel: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2022
marimaar:

I just did that. Thank you for your time

I will add my widow's mirth. But not today

Can you advice him to sell off the car and look for where to get Korope on instalment purchase and switch over to Korope?

It's a decision I highly recommend and you both won't regret
Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by pozehnani(f): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2022
Modified:

Sorry dear. Hope my comment didn't hurt you. I didn't mean to. Please.

May God send help your way.

2 Likes

Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by JBriel: 10:59am On Jul 10, 2022
pozehnani:
Sorry to say this but if I read clearly, you lost your job 2yrs ago and you have a baby you're breastfeeding at the moment. meaning after losing your job, you still went ahead adding to the number of your family... Hm..

Please, let's stop using our hands to increase our burdens. Now is not the time to birthing more children but to hustle and take care of the existing one.

I pray you get the help you seek

Don't be silly. angry

2 Likes

Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by Sirqt5(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2022
pozehnani:
Sorry to say this but if I read clearly, you lost your job 2yrs ago and you have a baby you're breastfeeding at the moment. meaning after losing your job, you still went ahead adding to the number of your family... Hm..

Please, let's stop using our hands to increase our burdens. Now is not the time to be birthing more children but to hustle and take care of the existing ones.

I pray you get the help you seek.
good points

1 Like

Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2022
edoman2016:

I don't understand. Do you mean for 11 years you were working as a graduate, you were not saving for rainy days? Salary job is unpredictable.

I joined the company with o'level results so my pay wasn't much.
I was working and schooling as well, i gratuated 2019 and was laid off 2020
Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 10, 2022
pozehnani:

Please, let's stop using our hands to increase our burdens. Now is not the time to be birthing more children but to hustle and take care of the existing ones.

I pray you get the help you seek.

I was on family planning when I got pregnant ok. FP failed me and I won't be birthing anymore kids cos i have tied my tubes.

Thanks you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
Those apportioning blame should pardon me please.
I have taken the post down.

Thank you.
Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
edoman2016:

Kindly modify your post and remove the write up.

Thank you.
Re: ☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️ by pozehnani(f): 1:57am On Jul 11, 2022
marimaar:

I was on family planning when I got pregnant ok. FP failed me and I won't be birthing anymore kids cos i have tied my tubes.

Thanks you.

Okies sorry. Didn't know about that.

I'm sorry if I spite you with my comment. I've taken it down.

I'm sorry.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Family Please Show Me Joy Today. I Need Money even if na 1k / Kawu Dan Sarki Biography, Wikipedia, Audio, Age, Education, Net Worth / 6pcs Dinner Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.