Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,172 members, 7,963,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 08:30 PM

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN (2867 Views)

Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by ElSudani: 9:38pm On Jul 14, 2022
Penguin2:
CNN did all the dirty media jobs to ensure that Biden became president which makes them one of the biggest lobbyists in America right now.

So, if ObiDatti gets CNN support, trust me when I tell you that they’d be just full stop away from Biden’s support.

Before you come under my mention to display the hollowness of your cone head by telling me that interview by CNN does not equal endorsement, first tell your presidential candidate to book a date with CNN too.

Tell Tinubu to do it if it’s easy.

The urinating idiot has not even appeared on his TVC not to talk of facing Amanpour make she shred am to pieces.

Vote ObiDatti for president

The same CNN you all called fake news? There's nothing wore than a human being with no core beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Qtrpst4: 9:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
You forgot to add that tifnubu owns TVC news yet could not stand in the show for interview

Penguin2:
CNN did all the dirty media jobs to ensure that Biden became president which makes them one of the biggest lobbyists in America right now.

So, if ObiDatti gets CNN support, trust me when I tell you that they’d be just full stop away from Biden’s support.

Before you come under my mention to display the hollowness of your cone head by telling me that interview by CNN does not equal endorsement, first tell your presidential candidate to book a date with CNN too.

Tell Tinubu to do it if it’s easy.

The urinating idiot has not even appeared on his TVC not to talk of facing Amanpour make she shred am to pieces.

Vote ObiDatti for president

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Af0nja: 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Naijaguy12345:
Fake news by IPOB terr@rist !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by IgweOfNnewi: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Gandollaar:
When will Tinubu take his agbado campaign to NTA?
Tinubu is already a household name in Africa, he is a strategic planner with undisputable political sagacity, he doesn't need to gather underserved sympathy with lies and deception, garri need no advert.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Penguin2: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
ElSudani:

The same CNN you all called fake news? There's nothing wore than a human being with no core beliefs.

When did we ever call CNN a fake news media?

If my memory is not failing me, it was you people who called them fake news media after they exposed the atrocities of your lord and saviour at Lekki Tollgate.

They exposed the massacre that happened there.

And we will never forget until we are told “who gave the order”.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Ddokie: 1:09am On Jul 15, 2022
Bluntguy:

Go and verify.

PO said we should go to Anambra and verify. Where do i want to verify this one na? shocked shocked
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by techWriter3: 3:16am On Jul 15, 2022
The globally embraced twins
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed To Be Hosted By CNN by Mynd44: 4:42am On Jul 15, 2022
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1) (2)

12 Most Foolish People In Nigeria. Never You Join Them / Obi: I Can’t Condemn ESN When I’m Not Sure Who Is Doing What. Even With Evidence / Northern Christians Vote Obi, SW Christians Betray Them And Vote Muslim Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.