Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,826 members, 7,962,702 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him (72408 Views)

I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) / Davido Reacts To Unfollowing Tobi Bakre On Instagram - Read His Comment / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Megabig: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
naija4life247:

Only a useless cultist thinks this way.

Takes a hopeless urchin to push another. You will eventually vanish when he’s hurt. Born by mistake
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Chummynoni(m): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2022
Only fools would actually Davido followed this crook before
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by emerged01(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:
Davido took it personal

Ajebo children
Very childish of him. Why should Portable reject an offer? Because of what? Say na him be feed his family?

2 Likes

Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Pastorsmile: 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
How much has this guy made.
Davido has been making hits upon hits and he still remains very humble.
Only on zazu, and you throwing shade at OBO!
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by danielous(m): 8:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
Raxxye:
I don't like commenting in an inconsequential thread like this lipsrsealed
you just did!
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by YangaBabe: 8:18pm On Jul 15, 2022
Omo, I honestly do not even know how to feel for the both of them now.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Proudlyomonna: 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2022
mutantninja:

Just like every Nigerian you’re blinded by fanaticism … you’ll prolly suck his d!c just cause he does giveaway… grow up man David is a man like you only that he was born into a rich family and you’re not … maybe portable is right ? Come man .. you don’t have to hate yourself… you’ll become rich too if you worked hard enough

Chai you are dumb and very daft grin grin
Who is talking about materialism here grin
As a young man I am not as rich as Davido,or portable, but I am very contended and already building a stable financial future for myself and unborn children.
The fact that you quickly play the materialism and socio-financial strata card tell more of the mindset you have as a person.
Why should Davido give credence to such a lunatic and nuisance like portable undecided
If Davido unfollow am why him no unfollow Davido back?
Why the call out?
If to se you get sense you go see se inferiority complex dey worry portable.
But ofcus you no get sense grin
No dey rush enter my mention with gragra dey type nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Martartins(m): 8:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kolomental
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Christboy320(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
festacman:
Davido should allow Portable make money abeg. He is not a politician but a professional entertainer. If any political party pays for his services, he delivers.
Did I hear you say professional abeg where is the professionalism
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by 27Pushing30: 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Portable -bird

Davido - Aye

Lol one day this gangsterism they’re bringing to the industry will overflow

This I have seen.

SMH
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Grandmeister(m): 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2022
datola:
Abi o.

Olowo is different from omo baba olowo

Between, is Davido expecting everybody to support his dancing unku.

As if there is difference between PDP and APC
What is the between for? Should be 'by the way'. That's what BTW stands for, not between.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by nimsblings(m): 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2022

Btw= By the way
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by IMASTEX: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
festacman:
Davido should allow Portable make money abeg. He is not a politician but a professional entertainer. If any political party pays for his services, he delivers.
Yes agreed as it ought to be. But hope you also supported Prof. Osinbajo when he was contesting against Tinubu. Don't forget the musical career brought him to lime light and Davido equally supported his brand with cash, and of course Davido would be more useful in his future career than those politicians. He would have played a smarter card, collect money & still close mark those useful for his career. "Collect double amount from Davido/his uncle." OBO shouldn't have taken this personal too.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Raxxye:
I don't like commenting in an inconsequential thread like this lipsrsealed
You've commented
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Megabig:
The disrespect from him, anyways Someone should hold that portable else he wastes his life, he probably will say something to someone that they will choose to deal with him mercilessly, his house is so open and they can hurt me at anytime. Dude is too erratic and his fans are hailing him. Once they waste him, life will go on. Dude should be careful
Waste him because of what?
I understand that people's temperaments are different, but how else are we going to know how mature an adult is except how he reacts to issues.

You talk, I talk back. Which one be waste again?
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by LivingTribunal: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2022
undecided

Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Nicepoker(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2022
datola:
Abi o.

Olowo is different from omo baba olowo

As if there is difference between PDP and APC
so you think BTW means between grin
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by flemblem(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
Megabig:
The disrespect from him, anyways Someone should hold that portable else he wastes his life, he probably will say something to someone that they will choose to deal with him mercilessly, his house is so open and they can hurt me at anytime. Dude is too erratic and his fans are hailing him. Once they waste him, life will go on. Dude should be careful

Bitter truth cry cry

Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Lightorder: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Wintertime:
Davido took it personal

Ajebo children
Davido is doing for family, his uncle. Portable should have avoided this stupid temptation. Fighting for a politician who is not related to you for a peanut , is the most useless thing portable ever did. He will definitely regret it. In a week time , the politician will move on without him but he is always in the industry with Davido.

Portable always flips. Same way he was running mouth with his producer abi, promoter. He later crawled back to him, begging like a coward, uncensored. For you APC touts hailing him because of your Useless party, you will be here to read that he is now shedding tears begging. If Davido’s uncle loses, it becomes unforgivable
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by noble2faith(m): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
gaby:
The monster y'all made is making inroads and admirable progress.

Make una enjoy una investment.

I've never seen a country, race, and group of people promote and celebrate arrant nonsense all in the name of "Grace" like Nigerians.

What fuckiing Grace...?

From who and where?

The only consoling thing is that nothing artificial or unduly propped up ever stands the test of time.

With time, the dude will revert to his original default state/setting.

It is only natural and a rule of thumb.

Don't mind those fools. When u speak, they tag you enemy of progress. They ascribe every profitable nonsense to God's grace.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by SamOchuko: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
dyera:
E reach for Davido to unfollow the idiot, telling others to join him to support an evil party because they gave him money.

And the pdp is a party of saints right? You’ve saint Atiku, saint Saraki, dancing saint Adeleke and other saints too numerous to mention doing their saintly duties yesterday at Osum right? Tell me the difference between the PDP and APC
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by GoodIsGod: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
How rich is this guy sef.

Very ras, local, uncultured, stupid and terribly ugly.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Raph82(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
mooremoney:
Watin davido expect, make the boy shun work way go give am money. Was davido supposed to campaigned for PDP? But he did cos of his uncle. But he doesn't want someone else to hustle for money. Common make him go sit down one place.
And the worst of it all is that his so called uncle will be a big time disaster for the state, because from those interviews he granted, he's no idea where the shoe pinches in the state. He was just busy saying we will do this, we will do that, with which money? It's so clear he's going to be borrowing.
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by MrAnku: 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] shocked cool cool coolThank God dey are brothers in sin
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Myhusband(m): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Megabig:

Who gives a Bleep if you are hurt, you be bastard abeg, go and hug a transformer

what you wish Portable in that your post will get back to you in million folds except if the guy offend you directly

dumb kid

1 Like

Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by toxtimmy: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
There is always a point where you have to make a binary decision in life... Are you a man or or woman?

Pot belly no be pregnancy.

floss:
Before you criticise portable make sure you tick the following boxes:

1. You were born in abject poverty
2. You were not opportune to be a graduate
3. You got no job
4. You have tasted the cruelty of street life
5. You got an opportunity to behave in the manner he's doing now but rejected it
6. You will not accept any penny from him if he's your brother or son or boy friend etc

If you tick the above boxes and was able to make it to the end of the tunnel, only then you got right to criticize portable, any thing other than that, you're a hypocrite

Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Truvelisback(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

I couldn't have said it any better.
I have been saying it.
Get the needed help for the boy ! No
They keep shouting 'grace' grin

They mean "Craze" not "Grace". grin
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by Truvelisback(m): 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

I couldn't have said it any better.
I have been saying it.
Get the needed help for the boy ! No
They keep shouting 'grace' grin

They mean "Craze" not "Grace". grin
Re: Portable Shades Davido For Unfollowing Him by GoodIsGod: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Grandmeister:

What is the between for? Should be 'by the way'. That's what BTW stands for, not between.

grin

It might be auto correct na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey / Davido Buys 7 Shirts For N4.4 Million (Photos, Video)) / Yemi Alade, Tiwa Savage, Mercy Aigbe In 'Yansh' War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.