Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,095 members, 7,960,506 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

Unremitted NHF Deductions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unremitted NHF Deductions (288 Views)

Igbo Traders Petition CBN On Multiple Charges, Deductions By Banks / Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions / Illegal Deductions: CBN Returns N65bn To Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unremitted NHF Deductions by Pymetrics: 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good afternoon everyone.
I want to know if you are experiencing National Housing Fund deductions from your salary. I observed that this money has been removing from my salary along with pension. I have enquired from my employer to know the reason why NHF is not being remitted to my FMBN account. Pension is being remitted regularly. The reply was that all funds were regularly sent to NHF and Pension administrators so they don't know why NHF is not credited to my account.

I decided to create this topic because I received NHF credit alert from FMBN two days ago for March 2021, March 2022, and April 2022. Sometimes last year, I received two credit alerts for August and September same day.
Now I wonder where this money was kept since my employer claimed she delivers the fund to FMBN /NHF as at when due. I believe there claim because I do receive regular credit alert from pension fund administrator which is a similar remittance.
I don't think the Ministry of Finance, Works and Housing, Office of the President monitors FMBN/NHF. If not, where are they keeping the money? Why crediting March 2021 in July 2022 when the fund has been deducted and paid to NHF administrator? Efcc should beam their light to this agency.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Unremitted NHF Deductions by portplus: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good to their office....get records from your payslips and reconcile.

That's what 2 colleagues did.

Pymetrics:
Good afternoon everyone.
I want to know if you are experiencing National Housing Fund deductions from your salary. I observed that this money has been removing from my salary along with pension. I have enquired from my employer to know the reason why NHF is not being remitted to my FMBN account. Pension is being remitted regularly. The reply was that all funds were regularly sent to NHF and Pension administrators so they don't know why NHF is not credited to my account.

I decided to create this topic because I received NHF credit alert from FMBN two days ago for March 2021, March 2022, and April 2022. Sometimes last year, I received two credit alerts for August and September same day.
Now I wonder where this money was kept since my employer claimed she delivers the fund to FMBN /NHF as at when due. I believe there claim because I do receive regular credit alert from pension fund administrator which is a similar remittance.
I don't think the Ministry of Finance, Works and Housing, Office of the President monitors FMBN/NHF. If not, where are they keeping the money? Why crediting March 2021 in July 2022 when the fund has been deducted and paid to NHF administrator? Efcc should beam their light to this agency.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Unremitted NHF Deductions by SWATMan: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
NHF is a scam. Just established to pay some people monthly salaries .

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is The Dollar To Naira / A High Income Skill Is Better Than A Phd Degree / Native Doctors Drag CAC To Court Over Refusal To Register Their Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.