Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,053 members, 7,909,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

⠀ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (431 Views)

Let's Convert Your Website Or Blog To A Professional Android App For Just . . . / How To Convert Airtime To Money / h2converter.com - Best website convert Youtube to MP3 & MP4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by Brixxton: 2:23am On Jul 25, 2022
Re: ⠀ by Gopitoto: 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Brixxton:
Airtime conversion to cash at good rates.
I transfer airtime of #1,500 to you and you quickly block me for whatsapp and no give me my money..... If you no send my money to me within three days you go get serious accident and your two legs go break before December then you go know say to scam people hard earn money no good

(1) (Reply)

(free) Amapiano Beats / Biography Of DJ Telesy, Profile, Life History & Lifestyle - Entertainment / Soucing For Radio Transmiter,cost And Fact.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.