Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,434 members, 7,961,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:41 PM

Bbnaija: “it’s Too Early To Kiss You” – Groovy Tells Beauty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: “it’s Too Early To Kiss You” – Groovy Tells Beauty (414 Views)

I Like Chomzy & Phyna: Groovy Tells Ilebaye | Bbnaija 2022 Live | BBN Season 7 / #bbnaija: “it’s Too Early To Kiss You” – Groovy Warns Beauty / #bbnaija: “it Seems Fishy” – Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Teddy A’s 8% Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “it’s Too Early To Kiss You” – Groovy Tells Beauty by Jenniferchuma10: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng

BBNaija Level Up housemate, Groovy has turned down the advances of fellow housemate, Beauty, following advances for a kiss.

#BBNaija: "It’s too early to kiss you" - Groovy tells Beauty
The two housemates season 7 housemates have been noticed as love birds on the show since the premiere some days ago.

During a Truth or Dare game, Beauty was dared based on the rules of the game to kiss Groovy but he refused, leaving Beauty feeling unwanted.

“I feel like it’s a bit too early for this. If I am out of the picture, would it not be easier for you to do what you’re here to do?” he said.

beauty
Responding to the unexpected reaction, Beauty said, “I can be cranky for other things but not this. This whole process is a lot for me.”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/bbnaija-its-too-early-to-kiss-you-groovy-tells-beauty/

Re: Bbnaija: “it’s Too Early To Kiss You” – Groovy Tells Beauty by Theweb: 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Kiss of love
Re: Bbnaija: “it’s Too Early To Kiss You” – Groovy Tells Beauty by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Hermes And Allysyn Romantic Love Nwantiti On Bed Last Night (Video) / My Wife Demands Money Before Allowing Me To Knack Her – Ekiti Prince Cries Out I / Actor Olaiya Prostrates And Rolls On The Floor After Being Gifted A Benz By NURT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.