Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,185 members, 7,936,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:12 PM

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) (71844 Views)

I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Maforgreats(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
churky01:
Please let her connect to the Healing Streams Live Healing Services with Pastor Chris today and tomorrow, she would receive her healing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iAHVGsdGns

Lwkmd �
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Lama70(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

My kid sis is in pains. She's 21yrs.
About a month ago, just out of nowhere, she started developing some kind of scales under her feet.. Initially, we thought it was nothing serious, and it would just go, so we kept applying Vaseline on her feet every night after pressing it with warm water...

But as time went on, it got worse and painful for her too... She cries every night.. It is almost as though she can't walk. The scales are strong and stubborn and now splitting to reveal some tiny wounds.. Guess that's why she is finding it painful..

Due to financial constraints, the few chemists i've taken her to don't seem to know the name or cause of what it is, talkmore of the cure.. It breaks me to see a grown girl go through so much pain but i'm stuck..

I'm hoping the Doctors here or anyone else with a simlar issue or experience can help proffer cure for her..

Pictures below were taken from last night...

Go to bush and look for any old termite mound. Break it and take the inside of it.

Put it in a bowl and add some water to dissolve it

Make it into a paste and rub it on the the affected heels.

Do that for like 3/4 times in a day. Tell her to bear if the paste is like making her uncomfortable.

Try this for three days and quote me on this forum after.

I would have added some other things but I don't know the English names, or where you are located and how you can get them.

Note: you may sprinkle some water on it if the paste is "pulling" at her skin too much.

Good luck and happy healthy living.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Benwallt(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
STD. Get treated
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Justiceleague1: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
That's a huge feet for a 21 yr old nah!!

Well maybe she's the big type and have been putting on tight shoes.

Try very hot water and clean thick piece of cloth, morning, afternoon and evening and press all over her feet especially the sore areas. After pressing,rub vaseline all over her feet then apply ampicillin to the sores.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by path4: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Chat me up on this no 07031965278 and you will give God the glory.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Psoul(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

About a month ago, just out of nowhere, she started developing some kind of scales under her feet.. Initially, we thought it was nothing serious, and it would just go, so we kept applying Vaseline on her feet every night after pressing it with warm water...

But as time went on, it got worse and painful for her too... She cries every night.. It is almost as though she can't walk. The scales are strong and stubborn and now splitting to reveal some tiny wounds.. Guess that's why she is finding it painful..

Due to financial constraints, the few chemists i've taken her to don't seem to know the name or cause of what it is, talkmore of the cure.. It breaks me to see a grown girl go through so much pain but i'm stuck..

I'm hoping the Doctors here or anyone else with a simlar issue or experience can help proffer cure for her..

Some years ago, a friend of mine and my Boss in the office had this same issue. His leg will feel as if it is on fire.
The thing will be scaling and be peeling off.
One day he showed the leg to me and say that he is suspecting his Landlord who people know for doing such things. He is diabolical.
I told him that I want to confront the man. He was scared and said that it may make the issue worst.
I was convinced inside my mind that the man was responsible.
Those days, I don't beliv that anything can happen to me. I will see sacrifice on the road and I will pick it and throw it away.

That day, I told him to take me to where the man was. He gave me the name of the man.
As we were going, fortunately, see as the man was walking into a church. My friend showed me the man. We stopped the bike carrying us and I told my friend to stay far from us so that the man will not see him.

I rushed the man with rumpled face.
He an elderly man.
I called him by his name without adding Sir or Oga.
I told him that I heard that he likes doing bad things.
I am giving you 4 days to reverse that thing you did to my brother that made his legs to be so painful and peeling or I will come back to deal with you.
I turned immediately and started walking away. The man rushed me and was telling me that it is not true ooo. I no dey do any bad thing ooo.
I turned and told him. I have warned you. Four day and you will see what jazz is all about.

My brother, that was how that thing started clearing from my friend's legs. The guy still respects my for that action.
I don't even know what gave me that courage as I don't even know any native doctor's shrine nor do I even like patronizing them.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Marshall20: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
It's well, but let me tell you straight away.
The solution to this is Doctor Jesus �
Have you heard about OPM(OMEGA POWER MINISTRY) @ Port Harcourt Rivers State.
If you are around this place or you can find your way there, that's where the solution is.

Forget about abalist, Doctor Jesus is the answer.
Shalom ❤️
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by bonnyhope: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:
She needs medical care. Take her to a Teaching Hospital to see a dermatologist. Don't ever take her to any herbalist or traditionalist homes.

Pls go with this
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by edosignature(m): 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
If you live in Lagos, kindly take her to LUTH., for urgent medical attention. Get a referral & go to LUTH Out Patients Department OPD, there they'll do the needful as expected.

Meanwhile you can send a direct mail to me as I might be of help when you're in the hospital.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Sunnygistng: 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
JOIN THE HEALING STREAMS LIVE HEALING SERVICE WITH PASTOR CHRIS – DAY 2 JULY 30, 2022

[https://sunnygistng.com.ng/video/tap-into-the-healing-streams-live-healing-service-with-pastor-chris-day-1-july-29-2022/]
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Rastty: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Try traditional means bro....
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by MufasaLion: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Yeye people claiming african science is trash are the most gullible. Even great medical doctors do tell people o go for traditional cure but will be the patient to keep it secret as its against their work ethics. Many cases of such. Greedy doctors wont talk till patient dies

Mention 2 "great medical doctors" that have told people to seek herbal remedies.

Also, a well trained physician would keep on with the medical care till the patient dies or heals, not greedy physician.

Get learned!
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by hanymasahun: 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Take her to the general hospital near you
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by MufasaLion: 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Psoul:

Some years ago, a friend of mine and my Boss in the office had this same issue. His leg will feel as if it is on fire.
The thing will be scaling and be peeling off.
One day he showed the leg to me and say that he is suspecting his Landlord who people know for doing such things. He is diabolical.
I told him that I want to confront the man. He was scared and said that it may make the issue worst.
I was convinced inside my mind that the man was responsible.
Those days, I don't beliv that anything can happen to me. I will see sacrifice on the road and I will pick it and throw it away.

That day, I told him to take me to where the man was. He gave me the name of the man.
As we were going, fortunately, see as the man was walking into a church. My friend showed me the man. We stopped the bike carrying us and I told my friend to stay far from us so that the man will not see him.

I rushed the man with rumpled face.
He an elderly man.
I called him by his name without adding Sir or Oga.
I told him that I heard that he likes doing bad things.
I am giving you 4 days to reverse that thing you did to my brother that made his legs to be so painful and peeling or I will come back to deal with you.
I turned immediately and started walking away. The man rushed me and was telling me that it is not true ooo. I no dey do any bad thing ooo.
I turned and told him. I have warned you. Four day and you will see what jazz is all about.

My brother, that was how that thing started clearing from my friend's legs. The guy still respects my for that action.
I don't even know what gave me that courage as I don't even know any native doctor's shrine nor do I even like patronizing them.

Where's the sequel to this story?

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by FieldMarshall06(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

You are very silly if you don't know where a hospital is. Smh. Idiots everywhere.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by daluta: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rx: boil halve cup of water, put 1 bag of Lipton yellow level, add 1.5g of rat feces, scrape rusted radio speaker (1spoon) mix it together and allow her to drink x5/7

Thanks me later
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Blake755: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Use heel balm on her
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Emeka71(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
cosmatika:
Sorry to hear about you sister's condition. The picture you've shown looks like psoriasis.
Psoriasis is a condition that causes red and crusty patches of skin covered with silvery scales.

The main symptoms of psoriasis are patches of skin that are dry, red and covered in silver scales.

Mild psoriasis can be treated with creams and ointments. If these do not work, you may need light treatment (phototherapy) or stronger medicines.

Psoriasis is thought to be caused by a problem with the immune system, which causes your body to make too many skin cells.

She should see a doctor
Water infection.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Allisongram: 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

Let her join in on the ongoing healing streams program with pastor Chris. You can stream with your mobile phone. http://Www.cloveworld.org 3pm daily. 29th, 30th and 31st July
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Omo9ja147(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
Na jazz she match na.... How I wish u can bring her to kogi state....
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Ppp1p: 6:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Burgcudi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
I pray God, grant her speed recovery
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
Your sister stepped on poison, it is not what can be handled medically. The main aim is to keep her in 1 place until she ends in pain. Pls call me, i just want to pray fr her. U'r in battle sir - 07064751888 - am Apst Emmanuel
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by emanobis(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Also ask her to tell you the truth about her sex life...talk to her calmly so as to confide in you coz a night with all these boys can destroy someone's life
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by MufasaLion: 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
emanobis:
Also ask her to tell you the truth about her sex life...talk to her calmly so as to confide in you coz a night with all these boys can destroy someone's life

How?
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by biyams(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
use anti fungal first
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Joshaw8: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

is it very itchy?do you hv Bush around ur hauz?
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Joshaw8: 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

is it very itchy?do you hv Bush around ur hauz?try benzylbenzoate lotion
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by shogsman(m): 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

This is just a callous for fvck sake,why are Nigerians this dumb
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Righttalk: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pls if you stay in Abuja, bring her to Dunamis int'l gospel center. The God of pst Paul enenche will heal her without paying Chichi but only believe. But Incase you are not in Abuja locate the church in where you are. Every Tuesday is their healing & deliverance session from 9am. Thank you.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Obiorahpcfg: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Let her search for the name of zion ministry program online and join u will be shocked in d miracle healing God will give to her.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by lulufaj(m): 7:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
This looks like a classical case of plaque psoriasis. She will need a full assessment. take her to a teaching hospital so she can be seen by a dermatologist.

To those saying herbalist and rub this and that, are you really that backword thinking? Yet many of you have some degree of education!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / Belgian Hospital Cut Off Ajima Ogbole’s Cervix, Paralysed Her Sister (Photos) / King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.