Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,851 members, 7,962,801 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi (687 Views)

Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable / You Can’t Succeed Outside Your Educational Qualification - Buhari / Appeal Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari's Educational Qualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi by philme87: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Presidential candidate of Labour Party, Peter Obi has revealed that since he became the party's candidate, people have been calling the schools he attended to know if he was really a student there.

According to the former Anambra governor, he got a call from one of the schools and they asked if anything was wrong because over a thousand people have been making inquiries about his educational qualification.

Obi further disclosed during the Zoom session, that he would be adding his alumni number so it would be easier for those making such inquiries.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMHVY3AWI_0
Re: People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi by mii4u(f): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Let dem go and verify.
Re: People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi by ExplorerReturns(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol. Agbadorians looking for their usual manufactured lie to debunk. What they do now is that they use their account to make a tribalist threat against Yoruba or Muslims screenshot it. Later they use another account to spread their own mischief.

Obi is legit and we Nigerian youths will vote him come 2023. Say no to the imposter beninoise and cameroonian contestants

3 Likes

Re: People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 5:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yes I want know what grade you got in your phylosophy degree? We can’t trust a liar like you.
Re: People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi by Godfullsam(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Obi needs more aggressive campaigns and awareness o.

Even the institutions he graduated from are still not aware that he is vying for president.

It means he is not a popular candidate yet.
Re: People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi by complexBoss12: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Notn wrong with that, he is a presidential candidate.

Just be ObiDient and yusuful.
Re: People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi by Salewa97: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
I'm campaigning solidly for Tinubu because I am confident he is going to win. His records are there for all to see. There's no comparison between the intellect and thinking of Tinubu with these other contestants. It's not even close.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria.

Re: People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi by Tenses: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eniitankorede:
Yes I want know what grade you got in your phylosophy degree? We can’t trust a liar like you.

Please tell Mr. Agbado to give us his primary school contact number I want to verify something.

Prof. Wole Soyinka, one of the great yorubaman alive got a third class and still went ahead to do exploit.

Try harder.

1 Like

Re: People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi by Sportsweb: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Agado people looking if they can pull him to the potopoto level of their master.

But PO is miles ahead of them.

Carry Go Okwute
Re: People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi by Vickym1(f): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
because u're the next president so they need to know ur educational qualifications and not some people that are hiding theirs cos everything about them is unknown

1 Like

Re: People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi by Salewa97: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
I have decided to vote for Tinubu primarily because he has done it in Lagos and can easily replicate same in Nigeria at large.

None of his rivals comes close talking about exposure, achievements and strategies. Talk is cheap, anybody can make promises, but not everyone has the strategies.

Re: People Have Been Making Inquiries About My Educational Qualification - Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tenses:

Please tell Mr. Agbado to give us his primary school contact number I want to verify something.

Prof. Wole Soyinka, one of the great yorubaman alive got a third class and still went ahead to do exploit.

Try harder.

Shoyinka was not a crack head like your Lord and saviour obi. And Shoyinka was a victim of circumstance while your Obi was a junky with plenty of trading money to splash in school.

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Ede As Adeleke's Proposed Cos Kills Two / NBA Conference: What Is The Meaning Of This? Nigerians Flay Shettima’s Outfit / Peter Obi Sets To Embark On Canada And USA Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.