Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,153 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS (3860 Views)

Christian Mother Spotted Accessing A Bet At A Sport Betting Shop (Photo, Video) / Football Betting Scam / Betting Scam Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by JohnsonAdewale: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2022
I know parimatch through my friends. Only because of the throw-in market and the odds. I've been betting their for 2 months now, no issues.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by traitawisuwan: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2022
Na just last month I start to use Parimatch. I experience delay payment but they told me i need to verify account because I have big win. If not for the customer care, i no go lie, I for vex. But the service was good. After verify, all my withdrawal na instanta.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Abisola2256: 10:36am On Nov 28, 2022
Calm down abeg. Nobody dey perfect. Me I've been using Parimatch almost since the come live in Nigeria and I've never had any serious problems. And even if something happen, their support team always helped.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by BanjiS1alami: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2022
All my friends have switched to be betting on Parimatch. Me I sha dont want to bet with any bookie that will stress my life. So far, they only have good feedback but i still dey watch.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Makinwa34: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2022
I've been into betting for many years and in. my opinion, Parimatch is upcoming in Nigeria. I like the speed of their site and withdrawal is fast. Maybe because i have not won big money yet on their website. But overall, I will give 10/10 for good service.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by YaiGrace: 11:14am On Jan 17, 2023
I've been using the Parimatch for a long time and never had a problem. I also used to bet on other platforms and often had to contact support about deposits, withdrawals or bets. This has never happened on Parimatch.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by KubraLadega: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2023
A lot of my friends recommended me to try Parimatch as the best quality service. They've been into betting for a long time but I have no experience. So I decided to try and was surprised. Parimatch gives a very good bonus for bets on several games.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by 4ward4: 8:26am On Jan 19, 2023
Bunch of Scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by AbisolaChukwu: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2023
Parimatch is definitely the best betting service. I've been betting for many years already and tried almost all possible bookmakers. For the last half a year, I've been using only Parimatch. Most of all I am impressed with the quality of the service and fast deposits.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Esse1: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2023
I placed an express bet for 10 games and Parimatch gave me a 35% bonus to my winnings. I was confident in betting on all these teams. Now I'm thinking maybe I should have bet on more games. I would have received more bonus. Though it is still not bad.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by KubraJamiu777: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2023
There are many both good and bad comments about Parimatch. I have many years of experience in betting and I want to say that Parimatch is the most reliable bookmaker. I can't speak for everyone, but I had the least number of problems there.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by BanjiJamiu: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2023
I like Parimatch because they offer a wide range of betting options and competitive odds. The platform is user-friendly and the process of placing a bet is straightforward. Additionally, their customer service is prompt and helpful. I appreciate the variety of payment methods available and that withdrawal process is fast. Overall, I have had a positive experience betting with Parimatch and would recommend it to others.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2023
All these ones commending parimatch maybe one person with different monikas.

1 Like

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Unityp: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
Revolution2022:
All these ones commending parimatch maybe one person with different monikas.
All the monikers making those comments were created the same day each of those comments were made,which means it's the same person that is making those comments. He creates the account, makes a comment and discard the account. Whenever he wants to make a comment again he creates another account with a different moniker .
These only tells you parimatch.ng is highly fraudulent and should be avoided at all cost.

2 Likes

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by MuyiwaLadega: 8:25am On Feb 20, 2023
I appreciate the user-friendly interface and easy navigation on the Parimatch website. They offer a wide variety of sports events to bet on and their odds are competitive. The process of depositing and withdrawing funds is seamless and the customer support is quick to respond to any questions or concerns. Be sure to pay attention to the amount and number of bonuses. My best friend received a 2X bonus for a winning bet.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by EsseEhigiator: 8:18am On Mar 02, 2023
I love betting on Parimatch because there is a wide selection of sports events and high odds. The app is also convenient and easy to use. Payments for winnings are quick and without delay. I have never had any issues using Parimatch.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Kayman4life(m): 9:25am On Mar 02, 2023
Parimatch, Paripesa, 1xbet, Melbet etc are run by a group of crook in Russia and Ukraine, so be very careful while dealing with them because they are fraudulent and disgusting. I had a bad experience with them last 2 years ago, and their mode of operation is that they don't like to pay when their a winning, so be very careful while operating with them.

2 Likes

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by AbisolaChukwu: 9:29am On Mar 16, 2023
I noticed that Parimatch offers competitive odds for sporting events and I like that they have a wide selection of sports. Have you seen the 1200% ACCA bonus? I am working on my winning strategy now.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Makinwa1Latifat: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
Personally I like that Parimatch has various payment systems, including bank cards and crypto, which makes the payment process more convenient.
Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Pickmycall: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
Na scammers above dey endorse parimatch O.

1 Like

Re: Parimatch.ng Is A Sport Betting Scam Site. BEWARE GUYS by Damilare12Jamiu: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2023
I recommend Parimatch to those who are looking for a reliable and professional bookmaker with high odds and various betting options. I registered there on my friend's advice and didn't regret it. Especially with the welcome bonus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vivian Chukwuemeka Returns Home / Liverpool And Chelsea Legend Fernando Torres To Make His WWE Debut / Senegal Now Has The Best Stadium In West Africa(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.