Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,952 members, 7,963,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:07 AM

“he’s Not The Father”: Woman Gets Pregnant For Another Man While Still Married T - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “he’s Not The Father”: Woman Gets Pregnant For Another Man While Still Married T (220 Views)

'My Wife Was Pregnant For Another Man While We Were Still Married' - Harrysong / Blessing Okoro: Side Chicks Are Major Reason Most Men Are Still Married / Kate Henshaw Effortlessly Jumps On Man While Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“he’s Not The Father”: Woman Gets Pregnant For Another Man While Still Married T by Cowryland: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2022
A woman, her ex husband and the man who used to be her lover were all invited on a radio show to discus the paternity of a child After the show host had grilled all of the parties involved in the issue, it was found out that the woman got pregnant for her love while still married Many Nigerians who watched the recorded version of the show were surprised at the woman's perceived disloyalty .

A radio show hosted by a popular presenter, Oriyomi Hamzat, has revealed how a married woman got pregnant for another man. In a video shared on Instagram, Oriyomi quizzed the husband, the woman, and her lover on the issue to find out the paternity of the child involved.

A video has shown the moment a woman revealed how she got pregnant for another man. Photo source: @agidigbo887fm Source: UGC He is not the father The woman said that after she left her husband, she moved in with her lover and married him. The ex-husband on the other hand said that while they were still married, the woman was always calling her lover a brother.
The ex-husband said that he is not concerned about what had happened in his home, that he just wants to get his son. According to the man, he never knew the his former wife was in a relationship with the lover. He was surprised when the woman without mincing words said that he is not the father of the said child.

View this post on https://legit-ng..com/2022/08/hes-not-father-woman-gets-pregnant-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Your Music Gives Me Joy And Inspiration, Timaya / Rearing A Goat Is More Profitable Than Training A Girlfriend In School – Man Say / Bbnaija: "Even If It Is Only Sheggz I Get Out Of This Show, I'm Fine"- Bella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.