Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,072 members, 7,963,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:29 PM

How I Make 50k Weekly Working From The Comfort Of My Home As A Virtual Assistant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Make 50k Weekly Working From The Comfort Of My Home As A Virtual Assistant (205 Views)

Nigerian Man Goes Into Shock After Losing A Virtual Bet (Photo, Video) / Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) / Dr. Chikwe Ihekweazu Bags WHO Appointment As Assistant DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 50k Weekly Working From The Comfort Of My Home As A Virtual Assistant by Blessingoyadan(f): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2022
What if you could...
Be available for your children and family whenever you needed or wanted to

Say goodbye to a stressful 9-5 for good

Gain complete flexibility and freedom over your time

Stop worrying about money by bringing extra income to your household

If your answer is yes to some or all of the above then you are right where you need to be. This course has everything you need to become a VA and saves you the time you spend thinking and researching on how to start your virtual assistant career. Take action now!

09136730744 Connect With Me on WhatsApp with this Number.
Re: How I Make 50k Weekly Working From The Comfort Of My Home As A Virtual Assistant by modestatus: 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
But to be a virtual assistant, don't you need 1 or 2 skills to be able to do all that's necessary to fit the bill?

Please enlighten me ...

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Foods To Avoid On A Gout Diet / How To Regrow Breast And Penis After Puberty Age / Who Should Get Tested For HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.