Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:17 AM

An Irresistible Offer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An Irresistible Offer (186 Views)

Understanding The 5 Fundamental P's Of An Irresistible Offer. / How To Create Irresistible Offer / How To Create A Powerful Irresistible Offer To Sell Your Product Massively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Irresistible Offer by Nedpatsy(f): 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
An Irresistible offer.

I went to the hospital the other day. and I saw a lady with osteosarcoma(cancer of the bone).

I overheard her discussing with one of the patients.

According to her, she has been going for chemotherapy for some time now.

She is tired and getting sick of the whole thing.

Her visit to the hospital was to get some medicine to treat the bad effects of the chemo.

She told the patient that she has searched for a cure here and there, all to no avail.

She is tired, dejected and almost giving up on life.

This lady kept crying profusely and though I couldn't speak to her, I felt her pain from a distance.

Now imagine that a doctor walks in to examine this patient.

And with him is the solution of this lady in form of drugs.

After examination, he tells the lady that he has a solution to her problem.

He goes further to explain to the lady how the drug has cured about 5 patients(he shows her the pictures from his phone).

The good thing about the drug is that, she will not go for chemo any longer nor will she experience any pain.

Because the drug will take the pain away while it repairs the cancerous cells(cure) and stops them from spreading.

She will be declared cancer free within 3 months of using the medicine.

You would agree with me that the lady will jump on this offer without a blink even if the drug is more expensive than the Chemo.

This is because the doctor is not selling the features or the information about the drugs.

He is selling the outcome(cure) to the patient, what she needs to hear, her pain point and the solution to it.

Some business owners or service providers think creating an irresistible offer is by making their product cheap.

An irresistible offer is a result, the solution and the outcome of what you are bringing.

So to create an irresistible offer, you should first find out;

The result and the solution your product will bring and create your offer around it.

You are not creating an irresistible offer if you only make your product cheap without selling the result and solution.

A customer will leave a cheap product and go for the same product or service with the result and solution even if it is high in price.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Custom Mosquito Net Doors / Great Arbitrage Business Opportunity In Nigeria / We Have Several Vessels For Charter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.