Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,693 members, 7,975,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:25 AM

���� ������ ���� ���.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ���� ������ ���� ���.... (294 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

���� ������ ���� ���.... by hayohdele(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2022
Report reaching us is that IPPIS and UTAS has been agreed and resumption seems closer than ever.

I'm so excited and at the same time Open minded cause this is not the first time I've been disappointed by those incessant meetings that led to BREAKFAST �

So I'm keeping an Open mind!

As for those that has decided to learn one skill or the other and after hearing this news, they go back to default mode again.

����,
�� ��������� �� ��� �����, ���� ��� ��� �� ����� ���� ���� ���, ��� ��� ���� ��������

Learning a skill helps you relieve the burden of your parents sending you money for petty petty things.

Some claim, "if I start now and ASUU call off Strike, I have wasted Money"....How?!!

We have alot of youths using the skills they learnt or are learning to fend for themselves in school...

I can't remember the last time I asked my parents to get what I want.

���'� ���� ���� ��� �������� ������ ��� ����� � ���� ������.

Let's not even talk about online skills or business...

cause those ones can not be wasted provided you can access them over the internet anywhere in the world

Even Offline training can't be wasted, if you really have passion to learn it. You continue whenever you get back home.

��������...
������ ����� ������ ������� ��� �� ���� ��� ���� �� ���� �������.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU, Fg Meeting Ends In Strike As Negotiation Reaches A Stop. / Ogun State ; Most Prominent Legal practitioner Applaud N.E.Y.I / Uniben VC Is Tagged As A Disaster And An Owambe VC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.