Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,225 members, 7,936,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 10:50 PM

Just An Advice Will Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just An Advice Will Do. (975 Views)

Picture :what Advice Will You Give This Young Couple? / What Advice Will You Give This Woman / A Woman Is Not Just An Automated Sex Machine(ASM).She Is Not a B.f(Baby Factory) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just An Advice Will Do. by ddandan: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
If you were in my shoes,what would you do?
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by Misbee(f): 12:34am On Aug 06, 2011
She might not be ur supposed wife.There is sumtin happenin in the Spiritual Realm,there is sumtin u need 2 get straight.I wil advice u 2go b/4 God and tell him.Above all tell ur pastor 4 deliverance
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by deniyor: 12:46am On Aug 06, 2011
You are about to destroy two marriages and many lifes cos of some infatuation with some woman. Its just an obsession you should let go off.
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by Mynd44: 2:23am On Aug 06, 2011
How would you fell if you are told that a former classmate of your wife is having strange dreams with her in it. ALAGBERE!!!!!
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by deniyor: 3:30am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ He will be threatening fire and brimstone.
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by Surryt: 3:53am On Aug 06, 2011
May be you have offended is creator,so try and pray to GOD and think backward
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by MMM2(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2011
op
u need 2 go back 2 primary skool and start ur education dats ur problem. angry
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by Mynd44: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
why you wicked like this?
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by Sijo01(f): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2011
Op. Seek spiritual help from a real man of God.
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by ddandan: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

How would you fell if you are told that a former classmate of your wife is having strange dreams with her in it. ALAGBERE!!!!!
[
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by Mynd44: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
Is that what you tell yourself every morning?
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by mikkymoi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2011
Stop thinking of her and you'll will never see her in
your dreams again,

Renew your mind dats what you need,
let that feelings stop taking over you.
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by SIlknSteel(f): 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2011
@Poster: U searched for her and found her. What den did U do after dat? Did U try talking or making contacts? U guys are adults now. I fink if U get to start up a converstation and all,it wl go along way. Am not saying like extra marritals n all,no pls. All am trying to say is dat U can catch up on old times n laff over stuff. U myt evn get insights into things U never knew, maybe baby crush n all Lolz or evn realize she didint evn notice you in any way! Just like l got to realize few months ago wen l hooked up wt a lost sch mate dat he had a very huge crush on me all my six years in sch! I didnt evn noticed him den let alone! Am glad she aint dead so whaya waiting for?
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by MMM2(m): 5:34pm On Aug 06, 2011
[/quote][quote author=Mynd_44 link=topic=728792.msg8867074#msg8867074 date=1312626100]
^^^
why you wicked like this?

i know no oh angry
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2011
You are MARRIED and she is MARRIED! COMMON SENSE should tell you that all you are having IS NOTHING BUT DREAMS!!! WHAT?!!! What kind of advice are you expecting? Ok, if some here are advising you to go to a "Real man of GOD"(do they even exist?) and you actually get there, and the supposed man of GOD tells you that the lady in your dreams is supposed to be your REAL WIFE!!! What tha F8^K are you gonna do then? Start wooing a MARRIED WOMAN or just what are you thinking? You are just being SELFISH here! Did you not say you are MARRIED? How would you feel, if a man walks up to YOUR WIFE and starts telling her that he sees her in his DREAMS and that she should LEAVE YOU for him??  undecidedundecided COMMONS SENSE isnt so COMMON afterall, if GROWN A.S.S men still THINK like PRY 6 PUPILS!!!

Seriously DUDE, WAKE UP! and SMELL THE COFFEE!!! Really! undecided
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2011
Damn! This thread makes me kinda sleepy
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2011
OP a spiritual problem can only be solved spiritually, get ur problems outta nairaland. Nor be all problems nairaland fit solve.We cant help u oh pls
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by God2man(m): 1:56am On Aug 07, 2011
It may not be this your former classmate, because my bible tells me that satan often disguise as an angel of light in the dream to deceive people. This is my candid advice, go for deliverance prayer, and consult your pastor, but you must go for deliverance prayer fast. God bless you.God2man.
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by tpia5: 2:08am On Aug 07, 2011
And this elder let me know that the girl that I see in my dream could probably be the girl that I suppose to have married.

agbaya ni elder yi.
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by Mynd44: 6:29am On Aug 07, 2011
^^^
Why blame the elder? He only told the OP what he wanted to hear
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by ddandan: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2011
Thanks everyone.
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by Mynd44: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2011
^^^
I see you cleaned out the thread. How nice.
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2011
^^^ In his mind he is a SMART A.S.S! undecided
Re: Just An Advice Will Do. by Mynd44: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^
Mumu guy

(1) (Reply)

What Can Be Done In This Case To Ease Your Lover's Stress Over Long Distance? / Intimidation And Pride Is The Problem With Nigerians. / He Threatned 2 Ask 4 Her Dowry Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.