Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,654 members, 7,962,134 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Casemiro is Moving to Manchester United - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Casemiro is Moving to Manchester United (303 Views)

Arsenal Is Moving In A Good Direction - Arteta After Defeating Leicester / La Liga: Carvajal Wonder Goal, Casemiro Header Help Madrid Beat Atletico / Real Madrid Player Gareth Bale Could Move To Manchester United For €150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Casemiro is Moving to Manchester United by Charly500(m): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
Am I the only one thinking that it is so weird hearing about an imminent transfer of Real Madrid Brazilian Midfielder Casemiro to English giants Manchester United, which for now looks more like a sinking ship, as since the departure of Sir Alex Ferguson they have so failed to live up to expectations, despite having up to 6 managers till now and having all manner of talented and over hyped players in their ranks.

Real Madrid Italian Tactician Carlo Ancelloti informed the press that the Brazilian is seeking a new challenge, but no one would have thought he will settle for manchester united, especially in their current state of disarray.

However, when the move is made official , the brazilian will certainly be a wonderful addition and he will also bring some wealth of experience to man united, especially to this their lethargic midfield which atimes seem as if they are tired of playing football.

Re: Casemiro is Moving to Manchester United by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Charly500:
Am I the only one thinking that it is so weird hearing about an imminent transfer of Real Madrid Brazilian Midfielder Casemiro to English giants Manchester United, which for now looks more like a sinking ship, as since the departure of Sir Alex Ferguson they have so failed to live up to expectations, despite having up to 6 managers till now and having all manner of talented and over hyped players in their ranks.

Real Madrid Italian Tactician Carlo Ancelloti informed the press that the Brazilian is seeking a new challenge, but no one would have thought he will settle for manchester united, especially in their current state of disarray.

However, when the move is made official , the brazilian will certainly be a wonderful addition and he will also bring some wealth of experience to man united, especially to this their lethargic midfield which atimes seem as if they are tired of playing football.
Re: Casemiro is Moving to Manchester United by Charly500(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
oluwasunkanmi97:

Baba even me shock oooo
Like electric shock shocked shocked

Nor be only u ooooo

But I wish him all the best.

Well as a barca fan, i would prefer playing madrid without him lol

(1) (Reply)

Click For Clarification.. / Thierry Henry: Italian Side Como Unveil Former Arsenal Star As New Shareholder / Geniuspredict Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.