Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,437 members, 7,971,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:25 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1616 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: . by Nobody: 5:01am On Sep 02, 2022
juri:

What are you dooing this early. You are yet to still respond. Pls do, even if I know you are 60 + with five kids.
� you have a main account here but you are hiding, I wake early to care for my five kids
Re: . by SenecaTheYonger: 5:26am On Sep 02, 2022
It's a lot of men that refuse to accept the redpill. Those are the ones in your DM. Stop with the rubbish talk.
Rozross:
Accept the bitter truth, accept reality. You’ll be shocked if ladies reveal what goes on in private with some of these men that dish out redpill online, it’s funny.
Re: . by juri: 5:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
� you have a main account here but you are hiding, I wake early to care for my five kids

What main account are you talking about. I am not hiding anything. In any case, like I said, and have been saying even before you deactivated the Iya....Can you pls respond to the issues I have been raising, 60+ or not, 5 kids or not, main account (including imaginary ones) or not. Just respond.

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Teacher Catches Students Red Handed Having S*x In The Bush / How Do I Persuade My Ex Girl Friend Get Married, We Broke Up In 2018 / I'hv Never Seen Her Wearing A Native Dress Before!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.