Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,161 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Xiaomi's Latest Phone Could Take Over The Android Phone Market. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi's Latest Phone Could Take Over The Android Phone Market. (444 Views)

Here Are Five Things You Never Knew Your Android Phone Could Do / Top Shareholders In Africa's Phone Market. / Things You Didn’t Know Your Android Phone Could Do. You Need To See N0 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi's Latest Phone Could Take Over The Android Phone Market. by blogfullminded(m): 10:01pm On Aug 22, 2022
Xiaomi's latest phone could take over the android phone market.

[img]https://itigic.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/20220103_61d30b9364f27.webp[/img]

Xiaomi 12s Ultra

When most people hear "Xiaomi," they think is some underrated device that any other mobile phone could crush but it's a shock to know it matches up with the best Samsung device.
Xiaomi could easily be the best android smartphone of the year hosting long battery life and a good clear design. It's crazy how Xiaomi easily beats the latest Samsung phone in video quality. Shockingly it also has a better processor which is not surprisingly the fastest amongst them both. Xiaomi is hitting the market hard this year with many phones that have been tested to prove quality.

you can know a lot more about this device here https://techheronews..com/2022/08/xioami.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

30days Validity subsidized data / Help ! Samsung Lovers, I Cant Bind My Card To My Account For Purchase / Check Out The Design & Display Of The Infinix Hot 12 Pro 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.