Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,168 members, 7,936,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:33 PM

If You Have Small Amount Such As N7k Or More To Invest, You Should Read This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Have Small Amount Such As N7k Or More To Invest, You Should Read This (290 Views)

Do You Want To Buy Small Amount Of Token? / Purchase Gift Cards Small Amount Is Also OK / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Small Amount Such As N7k Or More To Invest, You Should Read This by CryptoGuide: 10:58am On Aug 25, 2022
We all wish to invest but not everyone is buoyant enough to raise that huge chunk of investment capital.

This thread is for you if you have small amount of money and you wish to invest in one of the various investment vehicles out there. And by small amount of money, I meant N10,000 - N100,000.

Guys, do not let any motivational speaker deceive you that you can start-up a meaningful business in this current Nigeria with such small amount, you'll most likely not achieve anything tangible running such businesses. Although, while it's true that some great businesses today started small and are able to grow into becoming a big brand; these kinda growth are very rare and only few are able to achieve this. To successfully run a business, you need funds, lots of it; and this large fund you might not have now but I guarantee you that if you follow my advise/guide you will earn the amount of money you need to start-up a meaningful business in just a few years (2½ years to be precise).

Now, if you think two and half years is a lot of time to wait, you can stop reading this post and go venture into whatever you wish that'd give you that huge amount of money in such a short period of time.
If you think you can wait that long for your investment to mature, you continue reading. Trust me, 2½ years comes faster than you think; remember the COVID-19 lockdown? It's over 2½ years ago.

At this time, you might be be wondering which investment vehicle I'm referring to that could greatly multiply your money. It's none other than investing in Cryptocurrencies.
Forget all the bad/negative comments you've been fed by people who have once suffered loss during their own journey of investing in crypto; all I can say is... They're not experienced enough before they they invested their money in crypto. And one thing which is sure with crypto investment is... You will most likely lose your fund if you do not have a deep understanding of what you're doing in the crypto market at every point in time.

The good news for you reading this is... I have about 6 years of active experience in the crypto space, and I spend quite a quality number of hours daily doing crypto researches. Why on earth wouldn't I understand what I've been spending over 10 hours daily for the past 6 years?

Although, the truth is, my first 3½ good years of being involved with crypto I didn't make any tangible amount of money from crypto, this is due to the fact that I made many bad investment decisions caused by my inexperience at the time, and it caused me to lose money. This bad investment decisions are inevitable for every newbie crypto investors to make, you can't escape it.

Then when I fully understood the crypto market cycle, with just a small amount of money I was able to make so much money (several millions of naira).

So, the advise is... If you have small amount of money, don't go about looking for that small business or any other investment to put in that small money, there's no investment vehicle anywhere in the world that multiplies money faster than investing in crypto, trust me, I've tried them all. First, greatly multiply that money with crypto, then you can withdraw it from your wallet to run that dream business in your head when the time is right

If you wish to get a professional crypto investment guide on how to greatly multiply your money, feel free to contact the Crypto Guide Academy on WhatsApp via 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7

I guarantee nothing less than teaching you how to multiply your money by at least 50 times. Meaning I can show you how to turn your N10,000 into N500,000 or your N1 million into N50 million or even more. How cool is that? cool

We're currently in a bear season right now, a bear season in the crypto space presents the opportunity to acquire these crypto assets at its best prices. Do not miss out on this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Small Amount Such As N7k Or More To Invest, You Should Read This by Babakolanut(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Here is my whatsapp to get started sir,+2349034612092. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

For Sale! 5bedroom @Adeniyi Jones Pls Call/whatsap Eunice Ekaette +2348029562694 / Invest In This $20billion Industry And Earn For Life / Xmax Is Here Again! Easy Online Method To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.