Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,424 members, 7,961,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Breaking News!!!! To Asari Dokubo!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!!! To Asari Dokubo!!! (851 Views)

Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Issues Warning To Asari Dokubo Over Oil Theft / Magnus Oraka Apologizes To Asari Dokubo As He Quits IPOB, Claims IPOB Is The Pro / Uche Mefor's Response To Asari Dokunbo's Murder Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!!! To Asari Dokubo!!! by 666Advocate: 4:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
From our Ijaw Republic Hero General Ditari.

ASARI DOKUBO.

I greet the house.
This issue that these Eastern Ijaw groups annoy on, its now pissing me off.
It is getting out of hand.
The third video and the numbers of men with tools and men on ground keep increasing, all in the name of opposing your fellow Ijaw.

Before this time, Tompolo had collected the job before.
My own worry was that Fulani shouldn't increase it into the water resources bill due to this time terms and conditions.
How come these Eastern Ijaw groups didn't remember to do all these the other time Tompolo took the job?

Asari is a federal government property that he sends to support Army and show them IPOB ways.
These Northern groups that threaten to block NNPC Headquarters after days of protesting and after the seven days ultimatum, I suspect that Federal Government have employed the service of Asari again to cause problem on the issue so that at the end, Nigeria government will say it is causing problems and will take it back from Tompolo and do as the Arewa youths pleases.

If not for that, then why all these nonesense threaten on your fellow Ijaw man, forgetting that the Asawana self na every Ijaw group dey shout am.
The weapon you carry, other Ijaw get am self.

These guys are now offending person, why can't they cry the marginalization to federal government?
Why all these wrong actions against Tompolo?
Why can't they go to the INC and report?
INC have sat down and tried to settle it, them no wan gree.
Its high time they call these Eastern Ijaw guys to order so that we can settle these things as Ijaws because its getting out of hand and people don dey provoke.
Temper don dey rise.

@General Ditari.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!!! To Asari Dokubo!!! by GreatBoss: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Western Ijaw.
Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta

Central Ijaw
Ijaws of Bayelsa and Ahoada West.

Eastern Ijaw.
Ijaws of Rivers Akwa- Ibom.

OP am I correct?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!! To Asari Dokubo!!! by 666Advocate: 4:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
GreatBoss:
Western Ijaw.
Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta

Central Ijaw
Ijaws of Bayelsa and Ahoada West.

Eastern Ijaw.
Ijaws of Rivers Akwa- Ibom.

OP am I correct?

Yeah, very correct.
Re: Breaking News!!!! To Asari Dokubo!!! by triple996(m): 4:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Internal conflicts grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!!! To Asari Dokubo!!! by Ijoh(m): 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
triple996:
Internal conflicts grin

Very true.
Re: Breaking News!!!! To Asari Dokubo!!! by Ijoh(m): 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
triple996:
Internal conflicts grin
But its not needed.
Its unnecessary.
Re: Breaking News!!!! To Asari Dokubo!!! by CaptainAyub: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kaikai ppl grin
Re: Breaking News!!!! To Asari Dokubo!!! by Authoreety: 5:36pm On Aug 26, 2022
There will continue to be confusion in the camp of the enemies till they have sense!

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Behind Insecurity In Anambra – Soludo / Political Party Structure In Nigeria: A Myth Or Reality? / Peter Obi Will Not Win Any State Beyond Southeast State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.