Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,096 members, 7,960,510 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

When You Discover Your Fiancée's Sexual Past - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Discover Your Fiancée's Sexual Past (251 Views)

Pastor Success Sunday Forced To Marry Fiancée's Corpse Who Died During Abortion / Eating Your Fiancée Food During Ramadan! / Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Discover Your Fiancée's Sexual Past by Jayrockk: 9:45am On Sep 02, 2022
Good day everyone. As a Christian man who saved himself for marriage, what will you do if your fiance confessed that she was promiscuous in the past?
Re: When You Discover Your Fiancée's Sexual Past by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Why bother about her past? lol � Just focus on her present and how she treats and respect you.
Re: When You Discover Your Fiancée's Sexual Past by Jayrockk: 9:52am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Why bother about her past? lol � Just focus on her present and how she treats and respect you.
I know the past is in the past but what one suppose to enjoy is now slacked and loosed
Re: When You Discover Your Fiancée's Sexual Past by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 02, 2022
Jayrockk:
I know the past is in the past but what one suppose to enjoy is now slacked and loosed
Someone else is enjoying the one you slacked and loosed, it’s a circle enjoy and stop bugging your brains unnecessarily
Re: When You Discover Your Fiancée's Sexual Past by Jayrockk: 11:02am On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Someone else is enjoying the one you slacked and loosed, it’s a circle enjoy and stop bugging your brains unnecessarily
I haven't slacked and loosed anyone
Re: When You Discover Your Fiancée's Sexual Past by Kobojunkie: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jayrockk:
Good day everyone. As a Christian man who saved himself for marriage, what will you do if your fiance confessed that she was promiscuous in the past?
Your marriages/relationships(sexual pasts) are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. undecided

If you think being a Christian means such things are of importance where God is concerned, then I hope you also understand that this who will end up in eternal damnation(Hell) are all of them also born-again. undecided
Re: When You Discover Your Fiancée's Sexual Past by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Jayrockk:
I haven't slacked and loosed anyone

LOVE bears all things {1Corinthians 13:7} and covers a multitude of sin {1Peter 4:8} so if you have never tasted sex before how do you know about laxity?
Well many virgins are out there not because they choose to keep it for any man but due to the fact that they're scared of the unknown while many of them don't have access to free sex. The heart is treacherous {Jeremiah 17:9}
only God knows those who are prostitutes in the heart but virgins down there and those who are virgins at heart but have become loosed due to circumstances beyond their control.
Just look for a true Christian who has given his or her life to God {1Corinthians 7:39} because the race that you see doesn't belong to the swift time and chances affects all of us! Ecclesiastes 9:11

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Worldwide Trolled On By United Kingdom Monarch / Great Victory, Great Sacrifice / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.