Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,098 members, 7,960,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu (629 Views)

Fayose Dumps PDP, Says Ayu Misleading Atiku / Makinde Donated N100m For Renovation Of Pdp’s PDI, Says Ayu / We Won’t Respond To Ayo Adebanjo – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by carochristoper: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
The National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Dr Iyorchia Ayu, has said he will not respond to comments made by Governor Nyesom Wike of the Rivers State.

Ayu and Wike have been locked in a cold war since the Rivers Governor lost the presidential ticket of the opposition party to former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar.

PDP crisis worsens as Wike insists on Ayu’s resignation

Ayu had lauded the primary, hailing Governor Aminu Tambuwal who stepped down for Atiku as the hero of the convention.

Wike had subsequently accused Ayu of bias, saying he was unfit to lead the PDP.

He had also asked the PDP chairman to step down, saying it was improper for the PDP presidential flagbearer and chairman to hail from the same zone.

Responding in an interview with BBC, Ayu vowed not to step down. He had said those seeking to oust him were children.

Wike had fired back at Ayu, saying he was an ingrate. He claimed that the former senator was brought to be PDP chairman.

In a statement by Simon Imobo-Tswam, Ayu’s Special Adviser on Media and Communications, the PDP chairman accused the All Progressives Congress (APC) of planting stories in the media to compound the crisis rocking the party.

Ayu further said his attention had been drawn to “mischievous and senseless posts on the social media” about him casting aspersions on the person of the Rivers Governor, adding that “nothing can be more diabolical, senseless and amateurish.”

The opposition leader said while he would not descend so low, “We state, categorically and without equivocation, that the posts are completely false. Even the inelegant construction of the posts puts them beneath Ayu.

“Ayu never said anything after Wike’s statements yesterday, and does not intend to say anything in response.”

https://dailytrust.com/pdp-crisis-i-wont-respond-to-wike-says-ayu

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by christejames(m): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Because you don't have anything tangible to say na

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by marenalexander7: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wike he's a legendary of the party, so don't try him again�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO2QHWHBKTM

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by danjumaisah: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
If u respond u go collect wotowoto from wike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV5VRWNyLMI

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by dangerousd071: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
You dn dy fear

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by adeeyarhabdulla: 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
But u have responded by saying he is a small boy
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by RobsonsTARz: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Una two na mate for the game wey you wan answer am? Or you no get weytin you go tell my govo wey go make am vex?
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is class from Ayu, wike can continue to swim in the mud
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by Jesusloveyou: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
why involving apc on your matter
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by Pandev(m): 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
cheesy baba no wan collect again. Wike wey dey smoke weed
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by KanwuliaExtra: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
WIKE LULEEEEE, TAMBUWAL!!! cheesy

Northern Presidency For EVA!!!!!
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by KanwuliaExtra: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
God bless you sir.
About time.
Ignore the TOUT please. You are NOT in the same class.
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by lhordspy: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
:Dt
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by slivertongue: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Pls don't because you started it. Just reconcile all for the good of the party.
Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by Wisetrue99: 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Next time, no attack person wey pass you!

If no be quota system, we for know you

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Won’t Respond To Wike, Says Ayu by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:11am On Sep 03, 2022
Rozross:
This is class from Ayu, wike can continue to swim in the mud

SHUT UP!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Betrayed Dora Akunyili... Sen Ben Obi / Tinubu Healthy, APC Tells Obi, Decries Defections / ... But Where Is Remi Sef?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.