Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,149 members, 7,973,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:34 AM

.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / .. (541 Views)

How I Made 30 Dollars With Proof In 1hr With Amazon Bounty Program / How I Made 30 Dollars With Proof In 1hr With Amazon Bounty Program / How To Have A Productive Day With 3 Simple Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Simplyfun: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
No invest
No up front payment
You have nothing to loose
The only thing is for you to register and start earning. Am going to teach you how to register for free step by step.

REGISTER WITH THE TWO LINK BELOW IF YOU WANT TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE.

1ST LINK: Amazon wedding registry:https://amzn.to/3TZGZhg

2ND LINK: Amazon baby Registry:https://amzn.to/3RR6nVj

STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO REGISTER
1. REGISTER FOR AMAZON ACCOUNT

2 CLICK THE ABOVE LINK AND SIGN IN WITH YOUR CREATED AMAZON ACCOUNT.

3. AFTER SIGNING IN WITH THE LINK CLICK ON (CREATE WEDDING REGISTRY). FILL THE FORM TO THE END. AND CLICK GET STARTED.

4. CLICK THE SECOND LINK AND LOGIN WITH THE SAME ACCOUNT YOU CREATED. AFTER LOGIN IN CLICK ON (BABY REGISTRY) FILL THE FORM TO THE END .

AMAZON WILL PAY YOU 3 DOLLARS EACH FOR REGISTERING WITH THE LINK. A CODE WILL BE SENT TO YOU EMAIL TO MAKE MORE MONEY WITH THAT CODE.

For enquiry whatsapp: 09131056779
Only serious people should contact me please.

Proof of my earnings below

Re: .. by Simplyfun: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
So guys I decided to check my Amazon associates dashboard today and my earning have increase to $30. I sell nothing, yet I keep earning on amazon while I go about my normal work in Nigeria. You too can make some money with Amazon bounty program.

Register with this two Amazon links.

1ST LINK: Amazon wedding:https://amzn.to/3TZGZhg

2ND LINK: Amazon baby Registry:https://amzn.to/3RR6nVj

Re: .. by Simplyfun: 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
Common sense should have let you open your own thread. This is what I see you doing in people's post up and down and it is not making any sense trust me.
Re: .. by Simplyfun: 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
Don't dull this update. As you can see my earnings keep growing. Amazon is owned by ( Jeff bezos) one of the richest man in the world. Sign up and cut your cake.

Re: .. by Simplyfun: 8:18am On Sep 21, 2022
You might have seen people posting make $5000 here on nairaland and they will still ask you to buy something from them for you to start making your $5000. In Amazon bounty you are not buying anything to make your $$$. Register with the two links I posted above and message me if you need any help on how to register. I will guide you on how to get your own Amazon associates dashboard.
Re: .. by Tonero767: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2022
Good morning bro
I would like to chat with you on WhatsApp
Mine is +22665039591
Many thanks
Re: .. by Simplyfun: 9:40am On Sep 21, 2022
Okay Whatsapp me...

Good morning bro
I would like to chat with you on WhatsApp
Mine is +22665039591
Many thanks [/quote]
Re: .. by ChimexGadgets(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Nice one
Re: .. by jokerr(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
Am interested
Re: .. by Simplyfun: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Register with the two links above and chat with on Whatsapp with you any assistance. Please note everything is free.

Am interested[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Bolt Drivers In Akure Embark On 7-day Warning Strike / Data Analysis Training / Instrumention Control And Automation Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.