Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,889 members, 7,962,875 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. (686 Views)

Tinubu Has Introduced Emilokan & Olule To Yoruba Dictionary – Obasanjo / Tinubu Supporters Rock Emilokan And Jagaban Haircuts (Photo) / Pyrates Confraternity Officially Responds To The Trending Emilokan Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. by SeunNotOwner: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
EMILOKAN, is a slogan popularize by both the lovers and haters of Bola Tinubu the presidential candidate of APC. The slogan was used in the build up into the APC primary election.

I think the message is clear to his party members who are present. EMILOKAN does not necessarily means Tinubu is talking about the Presidential election knowing for the fact that he has his friend, business associate and a fellow billionaire Atiku Abubakar to beat at the poll.

The usage of the slogan is overdue. Except Tinubu is your boggyman you should stop using it.

Wait for the His presidential campaign slogan.
Re: EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. by MatrixReloaded: 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
At the bolded is two edge. Come out was Emilokan for party Primary debate or for presidential election debate?
SeunTheOwner:
EMILOKAN, is a slogan popularize by both the lovers and haters of Bola Tinubu the presidential candidate of APC. The slogan was used in the build up into the APC primary election.

I think the message is clear to his party members who are present. EMILOKAN does not necessarily means Tinubu is talking about the Presidential election knowing for the fact that he has his friend, business associate and a fellow billionaire Atiku Abubakar to beat at the poll.

The usage of the slogan is overdue. Except Tinubu is your boggyman you should stop using it.

1 Like

Re: EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
Dash am sit make he go sit down abeg

1 Like

Re: EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. by etrouble: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

So, you have time to explain to these very dull Obiddiots.

1 Like

Re: EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. by SeunNotOwner: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
etrouble:

So, you have time to explain to these very dull Obiddiots.

Honestly, it infuriates when I see folks repeating the same old and useless stories about EMILOKAN slogan.

1 Like

Re: EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. by SeunNotOwner: 9:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
MatrixReloaded:
At the bolded is two edge. Come out was Emilokan for party Primary debate or for presidential election debate?

Haha what a trolling
Re: EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. by Britishpea: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Why whenever I hear Obi saying things, he appears as intellectual fraud, a pseud, a lowbrow and one who rot learn words before coming on stage to talk.

Whence, he won’t keep basking on the old expression that was meant primarily for the party primary tussle and that really paved way for Tinubu to finally win the primary.

You help people so that you can recount when the time requires for it. Obi should find another word to use. Can he? He’ talks like Chinedu that who sells AC fans, radiators and ball joints in Ladipo market.

1 Like

Re: EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. by ecolime(m): 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
NIGERIANSLOKAN

It is the turn of all well meaning Nigerians through Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. by PraizHim: 10:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Britishpea:
Why whenever I hear Obi saying things, he appears as intellectual fraud, a pseud, a lowbrow and one who rot learn words before coming on stage to talk.

Whence, he won’t keep basking on the old expression that was meant primarily for the party primary tussle and that really paved way for Tinubu to finally win the primary.

You help people so that you can recount when the time requires for it. Obi should find another word to use. Can he? He’ talks like Chinedu that who sells AC fans, radiators and ball joints in Ladipo market.

APC tell us all what you guys would do differently in 2023 apart from your results below.

Let your Bobo Chicago aka Amoda Ogunlere aka Ikoyi Pablo Escober/ Mob Boss come on air himself and tell us what he will do and why we should vote him in. Just 30 minutes on live TV.

Let him shows his intellectual ability

1 Like

Re: EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. by PeterObi4LP: 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2022
SeunTheOwner:

I can't believe that a day will come when the rulling party (APC) and the major opposition party (PDP) will play opposition to a structureless party like LP. Indeed what God cannot do does not EXIST.

TINUBU will never be President of Nigeria. Take it or leave it am not hear to argue with anybody.

ObiDatti is Nigeria next President and Vice President.

2 Likes

Re: EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. by Goodday90(m): 11:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
If Tinubu says that Shiit tastes like peanut butter,agbado urchins will lick it and try to convince others that it is true

Why Would he say “Yoruba lokan” in the APC primarys when Osibanjo is Yoruba,tunde bakare is also a Yoruba,or is he the only Yoruba there?
Be deceiving yourselves,I understand it’s pay per post thing
Collect your money

1 Like

Re: EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. by Arysexy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
Only a self entitled idiot uses Emilokan to drive home points in a democratic process whether primary election or general election.

Tinubu should retire from politics and watch his ailing health.

Greed is a sickness
Re: EMILOKAN: The Truth About Tinubu Slogan. by SeunNotOwner: 11:10am On Sep 19, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

I can't believe that a day will come when the rulling party (APC) and the major opposition party (PDP) will play opposition to a structureless party like LP. Indeed what God cannot do does not EXIST.

TINUBU will never be President of Nigeria. Take it or leave it am not hear to argue with anybody.

ObiDatti is Nigeria next President and Vice President.

My friend I am not voting any party, I just don't like hypocrisy and SM nuisance

(1) (Reply)

This Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi Picture Will Shock You / Release Kanu Before It’s Late, IPOB Tells FG / 2023: APC Legal Adviser, Publicity Head, Others Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.