Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,865 members, 7,959,721 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

Proven Ways To Source For Investment Funds In Real Estate Even As A Newbie - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Proven Ways To Source For Investment Funds In Real Estate Even As A Newbie (236 Views)

FG Releases Link To Apply For N75bn Youth Investment Funds / Between Trove, Chaka And Bamboo Which Is Best For Investment?? / How Trustworthy Is OPAY For Investment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proven Ways To Source For Investment Funds In Real Estate Even As A Newbie by vikt: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Investing in real estate is one the best form of investments almost the all wealthy do to increase and preserve their wealth, but unfortunately very few average low and middle income earners engage in due to little or no funds for it.

Real estate investment is the open investment for all and not only for the rich but to enjoy the profits this area possess, one must first understand how to invest it and also understanding how to source for funds for the investment.

Here are proven ways to source for funds for your real estate investment;
1. Personal funding through your current earnings and also through your family, friends and colleagues by pitching them your project idea to buy into it
2. Using bank loans; what most people fail to realize is that banks are very open to real estate investment and releases funds to someone with a good project idea
3. Using cooperatives society; This is particularly common in Lagos, where groups of people, businesses, and organizations come together to put money together and finance construction projects
4. Sponsorship deals. Major real estate businesses like Landwey, Pwan, Veritasi, Revolution Plus, and others acquire large tracts of land in Ibeju Lekki and Epe in this way. You research to better understand it.
5. Using Joint Ventures

Real estate is by the most stable of investment but sourcing for funds for it quite a dauting task for many because they posses no knowledge on how real estate companies and investors source for funds even when they had nothing to begin with. Reseaerch more on this proven ways and follow the one you best understand to use that is available to your reach.

If you are on the lookout for investment to cash out big time as such as in real estate that appreciates in value, you can comment below or reach out to me on 08134960955 via Call/Whatsapp now.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Loan Urgently: I'll Use My House As Collateral / Please Is This A Crypto App Or What ? / Cryptocurrency Trading Platform/app

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.