Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,964 members, 7,963,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 03:48 AM

Lehmann Again - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lehmann Again (1648 Views)

Arsenal To Sign Lehmann / Does Anyone Really Think That Lehmann Is Better Than Almunia? / Fabianski, Lehmann And Almunia Who Will Be The First Choice ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lehmann Again by ayusman16(m): 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2007
He would be criticised until he steps up his game, angry
Re: Lehmann Again by A40(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2007
For shizzle
Re: Lehmann Again by mukina2: 2:44pm On Aug 21, 2007
he will step up his game . . sad
Re: Lehmann Again by ayusman16(m): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
still believe he still need to benched for others to shine,
Re: Lehmann Again by A40(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2007
I hope so but let him still get some rest in the mean time
Re: Lehmann Again by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2007
can somebody tell me why Lehmann shouldnt and wouldnt die an untimely death?

no, not after killing me over and over again for two straight weeks. cry cry cry

Monseur Wenger must be nuts if he does not confine him to the bench.

Did you see what the young schmiechel did against Man U?

Wat is the essence of experienced players when they are the ones making the mistakes.

I know that lehmann passed his usefulness for arsenal with that UCL penalty agints

Riquelme and he went ahead to prove it when he gathered Etoo in the final. grin grin grin He

should be

thought the hard way: letting Almunia and Fabianski teach him.
Re: Lehmann Again by A40(m): 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2007
@chike-amas
Please tell them before he brings us greater calamity undecided
Re: Lehmann Again by ayusman16(m): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2007
sometimes i dont blame AW for not wanting to keep players over 30 angry
Re: Lehmann Again by mukina2: 9:11pm On Aug 21, 2007
chike shocked you want to kill persin papa and husband shocked shocked

A40 and Ayusman . .the hatred is too much now undecided
Re: Lehmann Again by ayusman16(m): 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2007
@Mukina2,
3 points! 3points!!! 3points!!! Dat Lehman caused us to lose 3 very valuable points, ?Infact, am goin to personally write to AW to loan him to Orlando Pirates of Enyimba of Aba grin
Re: Lehmann Again by mukina2: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2007
i now we lost three points sad but its too much now undecided

A40 and you must take it easy now haba!! grin cheesy
Re: Lehmann Again by ayusman16(m): 9:26pm On Aug 21, 2007
okay, i've heard, but u better warn him not to try it again ooo angry
Re: Lehmann Again by mukina2: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2007
he would take it easy am sure sad wink
Re: Lehmann Again by vichel(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2007
lehmann thinks he's a damn kid, but he is a f***ing grown ass man who should grow up because its not funny anymore. I hate that dude for being so foolish, childish, and soooooooooo stupid. angry angry angry angry angry F***ing Idiot!
Re: Lehmann Again by mukina2: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2007
vichel:

lehmann thinks he's a damn kid, but he is a f***ing grown ass man who should grow up because its not funny anymore. I hate that dude for being so foolish, childish, and soooooooooo stupid. angry angry angry angry angry  F***ing Idiot!

easy easy man wink Lehmann would play better next match . .am sure he knows the reaction of the fans and even the players sad
Re: Lehmann Again by kalipso(m): 11:12am On Aug 22, 2007
He doesn't have to be told to step up his game. The guy is old enough to know dat for crying out loud. All he needs to get him back is a spell in the sidelines. Let Almunia and the young Man; Fabianszky show him how the tin is done.For goodness sake we've seen goal keepers keeping their teams in games singlehandedly.Lehman is always a laid down. Wenger had better act now or we'll be in for another round of shock defeats.Tottenham,newcastle and co.are waiting to take our spot on table,trust me.May it not be,

Re: Lehmann Again by 9ja4eva: 12:04pm On Aug 22, 2007
Lehman carry go jare
Re: Lehmann Again by A40(m): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2007
@mukina
I am only doing this for the love of our club.If he was doing well i wont be on his case he has made us lose 2 crucial points which could increase to three if he keeps this up.Hope you understand
Re: Lehmann Again by mukina2: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2007
i know but its too much now sad
Re: Lehmann Again by A40(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2007
Its not o! how can you commit two howlers within two weeks its very unfair on the players
Re: Lehmann Again by A40(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2007
Fighting hard to preserve a lead and he just throws it away with one silly mistake angry
Re: Lehmann Again by vichel(m): 6:39am On Aug 24, 2007
good thing the guy is out for two weeks, now is the time to test somebody else. But am hearing wenger is gonna use almunia, and am still not convinced about that guy, i think fabiansky would be a better replacement
Re: Lehmann Again by beelyjay45(m): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2007
did u guyz watch d england vs germany friendly our keeper lehman is at it again did u see how he was fumbling with d ball all over the 18yrd box Prof. wenger should do sometin serious about this man o becos we,ve already lost 2 valuable points becos of lehman unforced errors plz all u gunner fans in london shld find a way in contacting prof. becos "a stich in time saves nine"
Re: Lehmann Again by blackchief(m): 11:09am On Aug 24, 2007
let us face fact, in the last two season, the keeping departmen of the team have not leave up to expection. ever since Seaman, Lehman, alumina etc have no produce the kind of performance that is expected of a top rate team.

In the EPL we better keepers in the lower team than our dear team arsenal.
Re: Lehmann Again by Vieira(m): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2007
vichel:

good thing the guy is out for two weeks, now is the time to test somebody else. But am hearing wenger is going to use almunia, and am still not convinced about that guy, i think fabiansky would be a better replacement

Have you ever seen Fabiansky play Yet you dismiss Almunia who HAS played and shown he is good enough.

By the way "Achilles" injury is Wenger's word for "you are benched, you tosser".
Re: Lehmann Again by mukina2: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2007
Oga V grin grin you funny sha cheesy

Fabianski undecided please o . .save our hearts wahala

try almunia at least we are used to him grin
Re: Lehmann Again by A40(m): 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2007
No Lehmann tomorrow thank God
Re: Lehmann Again by otoidea(m): 11:50pm On Aug 24, 2007
thnk God his achilles heel wasnt dipped in the river
Re: Lehmann Again by A40(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2007
At least we saw the difference between Lehmann and Almunia there was no shaking each time he got a backpass
Re: Lehmann Again by mukina2: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2007
e don do . . free the guy . .haba! tongue grin
Re: Lehmann Again by Iman3(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2007
Aluminium is not better than Lemon.He had a good game but he is not better
Re: Lehmann Again by A40(m): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2007
@Iman
Na you know if i where you i would be bothered about Spurs

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Rodriguez Attacked By Giant Insect(pictures) / Read How Jose Mourinho Blasted Me On Chelsea Facebook Page. / Bet9ja CEO Kunle Soname Raises Scam Alert On Impersonators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.