Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,121 members, 7,960,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 03:55 AM

2 Plots Of Fenced Land For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Plots Of Fenced Land For Sale (198 Views)

Two Plots Of Fenced Dry Land, Corner Piece Available For Sale / 10 Plots Of Fenced Land Near Cooplag Estate @ Lafiaji, Orchid Hotel Road Lekki. / LUXURY DRY, FENCED LAND IN ELUJU community IBEJU lEKKI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 Plots Of Fenced Land For Sale by Seunbankole: 4:07am On Sep 24, 2022
Two full plots of fenced land for sale with 6 shop spaces in front at Solomade Estate, Ikorodu.
Close to the Ferry Terminal, Ikorodu Oba’s palace

Family land
Documents: Deed of assignment, proof of purchase, Survey and omo onile receipt available
Asking price: 40 million (Slightly Negotiable)
Road leading to the land is tarred

Get a buyer and 3% is yours
I would personally give you.

100% Legit
Please I beg you, serious buyers only!
Hmu on whatsapp at 08084146716 for more pictures and to answer any questions

Re: 2 Plots Of Fenced Land For Sale by Seunbankole: 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2022
STILL AVAILABLE
Seunbankole:
Two full plots of fenced land for sale with 6 shop spaces in front at Solomade Estate, Ikorodu.
Close to the Ferry Terminal, Ikorodu Oba’s palace, Ebute Ferry terminal, The place restaurant, KFC, Chicken republic
The Road leading to the land is tarred

Family land
Documents: Deed of assignment, proof of purchase, Survey and omo onile receipt available
Asking price: 40 million (Slightly Negotiable)

Get a buyer and 3% is yours
I would personally give you.

100% Legit
Please I beg you, serious buyers only!
Hmu on whatsapp at 08084146716 or call at 07019929399 for more pictures and to answer any questions

(1) (Reply)

An Event Center For Lease / PS4 For Sale / Gbagada *for Sale:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.