Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,236 members, 7,936,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul (679 Views)

May Edochie Replies Husband, Yul, After He Publicly Asked For Her Forgiveness / I’ll Never Accept Polygamy – May, Yul Edochie’s Wife / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul by Capooh(m): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2022
May Yul Edochie First wife of actor Yul Edochie, has broken her silence on her marriage to the actor.

May revealed that she wouldn’t be cajoled to accept a practice that does not align with my faith and family values.

Gistlover.com.ng recalls that May Edochie marriage to the actor became strained following his marriage to his colleague, Judy Austin.

May in a lengthy post on her Instagram page revealed that they jointly own their house, hence, the reason she and the actor live together.

For her, polygamy is a life choice and no one should be compelled to accept it.

May hinted at forgiving her husband, Yul for his mistake as she noted how everyone deserves an opportunity to make things right when they stray.

“THE ABILITY TO ACCEPT OR TOLERATE CHALLENGES AND PROBLEMS IN LIFE IS A VIRTUE, AND SHOULD NOT BE MISCONSTRUED. THERE IS NO POINT MAKING AN ALREADY BAD SITUATION WORSE, HENCE THE NEED TO REMAIN CALM IS CRUCIAL. I UNDERSTAND THAT WE ALL HAVE OUR WEAKNESSES AND LIMITATIONS AS HUMANS, AND I PERSONALLY BELIEVE EVERYONE DESERVES AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT WHEN THEY STRAY… FORGIVENESS IS DIVINE.
BEYOND ALL UNNECESSARY FACADES, POLYGAMY IS A LIFE CHOICE AND NO ONE SHOULD BE COMPELLED TO ACCEPT IT. IT IS SOMETHING I THINK ALL PARTIES INVOLVED SHOULD EMBRACE WILLINGLY, AND IT’S OKAY FOR ANYONE FOR ANYONE WHO CHOOSES IT. SOME REGIONS/TRADITIONS ALLOW POLYGAMY AND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST IT. HOWEVER, I AM ABSOLUTELY AGAINST IT. HOWEVER, I AM ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN THAT I WILL NOT BE NUMBERED AS A WIFE OR BE CAJOLED TO ACCEPT A PRACTICE THAT DOES NOT ALIGN WITH MY FAITH AND FAMILY VALUES.
GOD BLESSED ME WITH A HAPPY, PEACEFUL AND LOVELY FAMILY IN A BEAUTIFUL AND JOINTLY BUILT ‘MANSION’ THAT STARTED FROM LITTLE OR NOTHING….HUMBLE BEGINNINGS. WHAT MORE COULD I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR? I HAD A STABLE AND LOVING HOME PRIOR TO THE UNPRECEDENTED EVENTS REGARDING MY MARRIAGE .
LIFE IS MADE UP OF AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF CHOICES. MOST DECISIONS MIGHT BE TOUGH TO MAKE, BUT WHENEVER WE CONFRONT OUR OPINIONS WITH COURAGE AND CONFIDENCE, WE SHOULD EQUALLY BE OPEN TO THE PATHS OF OUR OWN DESIGN. I BELIEVE THAT WE ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR CHOICES, AND WE HAVE TO ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES OF EVERY DEED, WORD, AND THOUGHT THAT COMES WITH IT IN OUR LIFETIME.
WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT TAKING LIFE CHANGING DECISIONS HASTILY IS NOT THE BEST. GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY FIXES THINGS IN HIS OWN TIME. HE WILL DEFINITELY ANSWER ALL OUR PRAYERS. THANKS YOU ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUOUS PRAYERS, LOVE AND SUPPORT. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANT. IT’S STILL MY BIRTH MONTH”.

Source: https://gistlover.com.ng/8970/i-will-not-be-cajoled-to-accept-a-practice-that-doesnt-align-to-my-faith-may-edochie-spill-it-all-on-marriage-to-yul/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

Re: I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul by MatrixReloaded: 3:10pm On Sep 24, 2022
The earlier you start accommodating your co-wife the better for your sanity. Writing all this epistle won't fetch you a drum of sympathy. Put your mind at peace with your creator. Btw I even meet her sometime 2014 around lekki where we exchange contact. Nobody Holy pass.
Re: I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul by SlurUsername1: 3:14pm On Sep 24, 2022
So why hasn't she filed for a divorce yet since it doesn't align with her faith?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul by Coolguy34(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
Ok, continue giving us news we are behind you May.

I do data entry-related jobs and I'm good at it, please check my signature for my contact. thanks
Re: I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul by superCleanworks(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
Capooh:
GOD IN HIS INFINITE MERCY FIXES THINGS IN HIS OWN TIME. HE WILL DEFINITELY ANSWER ALL OUR PRAYERS.

he has answered your husband's prayers.
Re: I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul by pepperdemzombie: 3:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
So why hasn't she filed for a divorce yet since it doesn't align with her faith?

Always read before commenting.
It is written clearly up there that the house is jointly owned, that's why she and the children are still there.
The plan is to frustrate her out of the house for that Olosho to pack in.
Re: I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul by illicit(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
So what is she saying exactly
Re: I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul by SlurUsername1: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Always read before commenting.
It is written clearly up there that the house is jointly owned, that's why she and the children are still there.
The plan is to frustrate her out of the house for that Olosho to pack in.
That's dumb excuse to not file for a divorce.
If the House is jointly owned like you put it, why can't it be jointly sold so that each person can have its own share? How does that even stop divorce proceedings, when we all know court judgements would favor the complainant considering her marriage has legal backing?
If there are legal documents to prove it is jointly owned and one party feels jilted, she should approach the court and ask for a dissolution of her marriage and split of the property. We all know the courts would award the said property to her assuming she had serious proof
Re: I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul by Nicepoker(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2022
E don de pain am. grin
Re: I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul by pepperdemzombie: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

That's dumb excuse to not file for a divorce.
If the House is jointly owned like you put it, why can't it be jointly sold so that each person can have its own share? How does that even stop divorce proceedings, when we all know court judgements would favor the complainant considering her marriage has legal backing?
If there are legal documents to prove it is jointly owned and one party feels jilted, she should approach the court and ask for a dissolution of her marriage and split of the property. We all know the courts would award the said property to her assuming she had serious proof
Selling off a house with 4 children in it, collect a percentage and go back to a tenant is the height of foolishness.
She can do that when children are independent.
Nigeria is not a country where a court can be forcing you to pay child support. She will be stranded with the children, that's just it.
Re: I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul by PerfectStranger(m): 11:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
“Women supporting women “ in the mud.
Re: I Wont Be Cajoled To Accept Polygamy”may Edochie Spill It All On Marriage To Yul by SlurUsername1: 7:56am On Sep 25, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Selling off a house with 4 children in it, collect a percentage and go back to a tenant is the height of foolishness.
She can do that when children are independent.
Nigeria is not a country where a court can be forcing you to pay child support. She will be stranded with the children, that's just it.

Oga she said the Mansion is jointly owned. If it is sold half the proceeds could get her a small bungalow that she can solely own. Why does she have to remain miserable in a marriage where her faith is compromised, when she can peacefully seek dissolution and peace of mind? She isn't just jeopardizing her faith but she's doing grave harm to her mental and psychological health.
She either can't proof that the said property is jointly owned in any court of law or she can't fend for herself without receiving financial support from YUL
In this same Nigeria, I know men who are divorced from their wives but who are fully responsible and involved in their children's affairs financially and Otherwise, how much more a celebrity like YUL.
If she isn't ready to leave her home for reasons known to her, then she should STFU, because if she continues to run her mouth on social media like a parrot, I would kukuma pack her to her father's house so that she can finally have the courage to approach a court for split of the said property.

(1) (Reply)

BBN: Doyin David Surprises Chizzy On His Birthday / Davido And Chioma Perform At Israeldmw’s Wedding / Rema Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.