Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,084 members, 7,936,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 12:49 PM

Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths (671 Views)

Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested / Police Launch Manhunt For Killers Of Five Cops, Imo Couple (Pics) / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by lackren(m): 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
A former Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan, has begged Nigerian youths not to vote for “killers” in the 2023 general elections.
The former president urged Nigeria not to make the mistake in 2023 to vote killers.

Jonathan disclosed this on Sunday in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State during a thanksgiving service to mark the 35th anniversary of the state.

Mr Jonathan and his wife, Patience, were the special guests of honour at the service which was also attended by the governor of his home state — Bayelsa — Douye Diri.

“In 2023, you must not make the mistake to vote killers. Those who carry knives, guns, and all kinds of gadgets to go and kill people because of politics, are the enemies of society Read full story here

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by odinaccess: 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Deep
Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by SWATMan: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2022
grin grin grin
My Presido softly softly o!
By the way who are you referring to? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2022
Don't vote for killers of Funsho Williams

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by Nijablast: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
If you have been using Obituary to bully people on Nairaland you are a killer, we won't vote for Obituary

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by Nijablast: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
SWATMan:
grin grin grin
Hoebi
Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by Betanaija42moro: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
Lol, killer party, they wan retain power

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
But they wont listen and understand that we need Obi to take over!

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by RobsonsTARz: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2022
I think what GEJ meant is that we should not vote for people that will create 100 million boko haram terrorists (Shetima), and use 50 million military youths to fight them (Yekini the agbado and drug lord)

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by abobote: 1:19am On Sep 26, 2022
Which one is killer, Jonathan should be bold enough to go direct.
He is a former president for crying out loud.

He is looking fresh though

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by SmartPolician: 1:35am On Sep 26, 2022
abobote:

Jonathan has always been a weakling and he hasn't changed till today.

A man who miraculously got the opportunity to turn around this country, but he allowed a bunch of propagandists take away his glory.
Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by anthony533(m): 2:25am On Sep 26, 2022
SmartPolician:

Jonathan has always been a weakling and he hasn't changed till today.

A man who miraculously got the opportunity to turn around this country, but he allowed a bunch of propagandists take away his glory.
What do you now say about this present government?

Do you like the present condition of this country?

Is this the change you people were clamouring for when you kicked Jonathan out?

With all the fake promises they gave during campaign,they couldn't turn around anything good in this country rather they changed the country to poverty capital of the world..

They made things very hard for the common man on the street.. Even most of the rich men are feeling the heat of this demonic change..

I pray may this government of change happen to you and your generation.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by iluvdonjazzy: 2:57am On Sep 26, 2022
Message gathered. Over.
Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by Jostoman: 4:55am On Sep 26, 2022
We got your message sir, we will not vote for killer in 2023.
Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by PeterObi4LP: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2022
SWATMan:
grin grin grin

He his referring to Tilumpu who killed F Williams and ShettimaBoko who kidnapped Chibok girls
Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by PeterObi4LP: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2022
PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN, by Dr Adamu Akyala Ishaku

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."
Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by Obidient4life2: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2022
Jonathan has spoken. He knows them too well.
Vote Obi for good and sincere governance!
Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by Seefinish: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2022
abobote:

Shettima is the killer, come and beat me. I have named him
Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by Think9ja(m): 7:40am On Sep 26, 2022
cry
Re: Don’t Vote For ‘killers’ Candidate In 2023 Polls – Jonathan Begs Nigerian Youths by Adonispco: 7:45am On Sep 26, 2022
Read in btw the lines.
Please where can i buy Peter OBI campaign T-shirt in Aba Abia State.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tinubu Absent As 2023 Presidential Candidates Sign Peace Pact / BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu Finally Congratulates Peter Obi / Breaking News...... We Have Caught Peter Obi And His Supporters again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.