Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,840 members, 7,962,763 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March (27952 Views)

President-Elect Tinubu Jets Out To Europe Ahead Of Lesser Hajj / Tinubu Jets Out To France For Important Meetings / Bola Tinubu Jets Out To Rest After Consulting Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Yusssuf11(m): 9:17am On Sep 26, 2022
[quote author=MasterKernel post=117020128][/quote]..
This is not sign of any illness I had a prof. In school back then he used to sweat from his belly even worst than this and his still alive today
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by onuman: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2022
seunmsg:

This is why they all went to London but clowns won’t see it. You guys should expect a big announcement soon.

FYI, in this presidential election, Yoruba has its candidate, Igbo has a candidate, Fulani has its candidate.
The smaller ethnic groups will decide who the winner shall be. The smaller ethnic groups do not tolerate the injustice by Yoruba and Fulani who have ruled Nigeria many times since 1960 but led Nigerians to be in a Nigeria inhabited by the largest number of poor and hungry people and most terrorised on earth.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by ardave2k13: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:
This is a party with structure... good one

I will be there with all my friends from the south.. grin cheesy

You be correct man.
Watch Asiwaju s demonstration of capacity to attract investment here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRE_C189_BY

Pls subscribe to my channel and help share it
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by victorazy(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
PETER OBI: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MOVEMENT AND PARTY CAMPAIGN, by Dr Adamu Akyala Ishaku

I have said this before and I will say it again and again.
Peter Obi is not running a campaign. He is leading a movement.
Let me tell you the difference in case you don't know.

1. Campaigns end as soon as the results of elections are announced. Movements continue thereafter.

2. Campaigns are driven by politicians while movements are driven by the people.

4. Campaigns are driven by interest while movements are driven by convictions

4. In Campaigns people follow a politician selfishly because they believe he/ she will win but in movements, the people follow selflessly because they believe the people will win.

5. In campaigns ,people follow a person while in a movement people follow ideology.

6. In campaigns politicians tell the people what they will do but in a movement the people know what the person they are following will do.

7. In a campaign, people who cast their vote believe they are doing a politician a favour but in a movement they know they are doing themselves a favour.

8. In a campaign, politicians build structures but in a movement the people build the structure and infact,everyone is a structure.

9. In campaigns we rely on politicians to convince us to get involved,we have people with apathy but in a movement people find motivation from within. Everyone is bold.

10. Campaigns come with a plan from day one but Movements don't. They are spontaneous. They build momentum that becomes the plan.

11. Campaigns are like T.V advertisement politicians pay to get people in, but a movement is like a premiership match,the people pay to get in at their own expenses.

12. In a campaign people who oppose you or make a caricature of your campaign are usually confident but in a movement,people who oppose you or make caricature of the movement are scared of it.

PETER OBI IS A MOVEMENT. I AM PART OF THAT MOVEMENT. BE ALSO A PART OF THE MOVEMENT.
NOW IS THE TIME. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED ."

Divine movement for that matter.

Rigging this election may spell doom.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Diligence: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2022
Suffering no dey tire una? Which kain Bewitchment be this? Stockholm Syndrome?

The same APC whey ensured nepotism, corruption, insecurity, loss of jobs, hoarding of palliative, shooting at protesters while dey were wielding Nigeria's flag & singing national anthem

APC + Tinubu that ignored calls for inclusion and diversity, and selfishly went for Muslim-Muslim Presidential tickets in the face of unabated massacre of Christians at Southern Kaduna under El-Rufai's governorship Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
ItIsNowOrNever
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Traplord09: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2022
Tinubu jets out, group plans one-million-man march

Tinubu’s support group, the City Boy Movement, in collaboration with the National Coalition Group said they planned to embark on a one-million-man solidarity march to launch his campaign

I hope is not planning to buy guns and share it to there delicates....

Because of labour party campaign

Like he did at togate.....

Buhari and tinuubff
Both have been running tins country.
Like one who jet out and just in

It a shame is supporters are lift behind.. ...

Y atiku keep having physical fights in a dream world
With Wikipedia

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by slydog(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2022
E don go hospital again.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by CSTRR: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2022
BATified2023:
how did Peter obi give anambra kids a better future?

I can bet u ain’t even in d east not to talk of the anambra obi made paradise

U claim to want to change d old order but u are still rolling with obj n ibb n co

Who’s fooling who?
You can go there and ask them.
They will tell you.

He did not loot their future.

I was already living in Lagos long before Tinubu dreamt of becoming Governor.

So how does my being in Lagos got to do with Tinubu?

You want to see pictures of Lagos before Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by MasterKernel: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2022
Yusssuf11:
This is not sign of any illness I had a prof. In school back then he used to sweat from his belly even worst than this and his still alive today

What do you make of this?

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by dontrulee: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:

Structure that will not make your life better. grin
Let's change all this old recycled bandwagons 9f APC and PDP. Are you not tired of them?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Toluwanise247(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2022
nero2face:
Baba don go make them change blood, bone marrows, brain vessels, sleeping sickness and other nyama-nyama for body b4 campaign, abeg let's start our day by reminding ourselves need to vote Peter Obi come February...
He wiser than your father because if your father have done so if wouldn’t have die …… your father die of sick….. let him go his life matter to us, he has impact many life than any politician in this country.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by ajayiopy: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2022
nero2face:
Baba don go make them change blood, bone marrows, brain vessels, sleeping sickness and other nyama-nyama for body b4 campaign, abeg let's start our day by reminding ourselves need to vote Peter Obi come February...

see you.
are you aware that WIKE is in London?
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by joepepsy(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2022
Bitterness will destroy you people gosh!!
CaptainAyub:
Took a break to the hospital to recharge his lifelessness.
If u like,be there and be struggling for elective post with your children's age mates.
Ndi ara.
Work never start,e done de go break.
70yr old fossil
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by CSTRR: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2022
dontrulee:

Let's change all this old recycled bandwagons 9f APC and PDP. Are you not tired of them?
Ofcourse he knows he is not going to benefit if Tinubu starts sharing anything today.

He knows that na. He is not a fool.

The real problem is that his gratification is in the fact that his tribal man is the president.

That is his reward, and that alone gives him joy.

It doesn't matter if he is incompetent.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by alimiadedayo1: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2022
jerrykc22:
These are the things Nnamdi Kanu pointed out long ago. But, just like evil humanity did to Jesus Christ, they also said, "crucify him".

Igboho stood up for the Yoruba while Tinubu was taking sides with the oppressors, asking "where are the cows?" Today, Igboho is in prison while Tinubu is warming up to the presidency - supported by many of the same Yoruba whose lives Tinubu cares not about!

To be able to win votes in the North, Atiku had to delete his condemnation of the murder of a Northernern Christian girl Deborah. Now, same Atiku is using Mahdi to get the votes of Northern Christians whose lives he doesn't care about. And many Northern Christians are cheering him!

Today, many Nigerians tend to condemn Peter Obi for not criticising Kanu as if Kanu was not saying the truth all along.

Listen to me Nigerians, until you arise to openly defend Kanu for speaking up for you when it was very inconvenient to do so, YOU WILL FOREVER BE UNDER THE CURSE OF FULANI OPPRESSION.

Please oh, I used to wonder why some Nigerian youths support these evil people enslaving their future. I have understood it now from my recent personal experiences. They have weaponized poverty against us and it's working for them. Here is my story...

For many months now, I have been passing through hell. Joblessness is killing me gradually so much that I almost decided to work for the Atiku campaign. I was surviving by getting writing gigs but now every client is demanding the use of premium software that are very costly. Please, I'm ashamed having to tell these long stories but I don't know what else to do. Please, anyone who can help me with any amount of money at all, please do. UBA 2085743995 or with a remote job that I can do without any premium software. God bless you. Kindly understand please.
you are asking for money do you know that this fulani you are condemning will be among those who will send you money on nairaland? the issue will have in Nigeria is not tribalism we masses love ourselves cause Nigeria don't care as much as we are making money but the politician are the one using divide and rule to separate us cause they knew the danger of unity among us cause if we are United many of them will orchestrated from politics
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by oyin44: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2022
dontrulee:

Give your support to tinubu...he is coming to change a lot of thing .

Me, l want my state to be like Lagos..
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by francis5051: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2022
oyin44:

a party with structure ? and the country is like this God will punish ur generation if u try to vote for APc again senseless bastard.. Nairaland oya ban me
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by omoyeni37: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2022
I want to see what the APC party will use to campaign when it starts, ndi ala people.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Nayture147: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2022
Tonypen247:
Nigerian ronu o
Let us take back this country once and for all.

STFU.. Yeye IPOB in disguise.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by geelite(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2022
what stops them from having their holidays in one of the states in the country.... just be obidient
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by hardbody: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-jets-out-group-plans-one-million-man-march/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1664151956

I wish Prof Osibanjo was carrying the flag for this party, perhaps i would have keyed in. There is no marketer who can sell this Ojuyobo to me, sadly.
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by ufotunang: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2022
He jetted out to the London hospital to receive medical treatment.. you people should allow this man to rest
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Foreseer: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist will be wailing by now

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Foreseer: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2022
seunmsg:

This is why they all went to London but clowns won’t see it. You guys should expect a big announcement soon.
Bigger clown you are

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Foreseer: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Resting before 1st half
Lol
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by ufotunang: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2022
yinkus6750:
Our politicians always jetting out to London.
As if we still slaves
Now a candidate and his vice have jetted out, leaving foot soldiers to take charge.
Can't they plan and strategies at home ?
That's the kind of leadership qualities they possess.
. .do not mind them .. that is how they waste Nigeria money..pounds and dollars travelling up and down with private jets..in a country where many nigerians are lavishing in poverty hunger hardship... nigerians have to be wise and not allow all this politcians to deceive them again
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by thaoriginator: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2022
Omo I no get voter card, how i wan take vote now? cry

Omo make dem allow men use ATM card na
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by ufotunang: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2022
CaptainAyub:
Took a break to the hospital to recharge his lifelessness.
If u like,be there and be struggling for elective post with your children's age mates.
Ndi ara.
Work never start,e done de go break.
70yr old fossil
..do not mind them..he went to London hospital to receive medical treatment..they cannot deceive us
Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by ufotunang: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Blood changing mechanism.
If you know you know.
..jet to his base... the London hospital

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Foreseer: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2022
trutharena:
God bless Jagaban and lovers of Tinubu, because he is the only governor whose enemies admit he's the best.
Only a thief

Re: Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March by Foreseer: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga your claims sound like poverty mentality. There is freedom of movement as you choose. Travelling abraod for meeting ,medicals and educations doesn't have to do with only politicians.many poeple that are not politicians travel for one thing or the others .why do we now take that of politicians personal as if ,if we had opportunity to be there we too will not travel as we do before we become public figured??
You are sick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Donatus Okonkwo Declares His Anambra Governorship Intention / Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East / Northerners Imposed Educational Backwardness On Themselves Due To Religion –FG

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.