Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,238 members, 7,936,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Before You Go Into Crypto/forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Before You Go Into Crypto/forex (146 Views)

It's Not Like We Cannot Direct People To Venture Into Crypto In Year 2024... But / Guys Into Crypto Trading, How Much Do You Make Daily? / Whois Into Crypto Currency Biz Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Go Into Crypto/forex by Ebube98(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Going into forex/crypto/stock trading full time without a strong alternative source of income is a perfect recipe for financial disaster.
Let me talk about Forex...

I have been with a friend who trades forex and I've watched him lose over $1000 dollars in barely 40 seconds on AUD/JPY market.
Money he borrowed from people , thankfully they were his siblings.

See, the forex market trades over $5 - $6 trillion dollars a day, but that doesn't mean that money is yours. It's dicey. It's a place where you can win big today and lose all tomorrow.

Forex is a business you do not do on a hungry stomach. Believe me, it won't end well.

Forex is a business you don't do full time EXCEPT you're highly liquid and you have so much money you can afford to hedge your trades, trade on extremely low leverage and still come out with impressive profit margins.

Forex is not something you delve into immediately you graduate from computer science department.
Forex is not a business where you give your money to some self-acclaimed guru to be trading for you while you expect steady cash flow.
E go surely cast one day. For real �

There is money in forex, crypto and stocks . But you won't see that money if you're trading on a hungry stomach.
You won't smell that money, if you haven't handled and properly managed solid amounts of cash you made from other sources.
You will win today, lose all tomorrow. Build up again. Loose all tomorrow. The market no get joy.

So... Get a job, learn a skill, offer a service, sell something.

Then when you dun chop belleful, your daily job can provide your basic needs. When you are making a good amount of cash steady, like clockwork.

You can calm down and trade forex and crypto and stocks too - gently building wealth one small trade at a time.
My friend quit full time forex trading years ago and delved into building expert advisors and trading bots.
Since then... His life has been free from a lot of frustration.

A word is enough for theeee...
Re: Before You Go Into Crypto/forex by Ssu: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2022
hello man please i would like to speak with you about this

(1) (Reply)

The Strategy That Earned A Young Man N20 Million In 10months With His Phone / Internal Sources Of Raising Funds For Business / FCMB Celebrates Happy Customers, Peerless Service And Talents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.