Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

“did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo (2141 Views)

Tekno Pictured With Ubi Franklin As He Returns After Recovering From Ailment / Coloured Beard: Efe Claps Back At Fan / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by Capooh(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2022
Nigerian crossdresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky has reacted after a man claimed to get an ailment after drawing a tattoo of him.

The man claimed that a strange ailment took over him as a result of complications from the tattoo of Bobrisky he inked on his arm.

Recall, in March 2021, he tattooed Bobrisky’s face on his arm and expressed his love for the crossdresser.

Reacting to this, Bobrisky went live on Instagram to make it clear that he has no hand in whatever happens to the boy because he never forced anyone to make a tattoo of him.

Watch the video here:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjHqKBosebe/?igshid=NzNkNDdiOGI=

Recalls Gistlover.com.ng earlier reported that a young fan of popular crossdresser, Bobrisky, who inked a tattoo of him has cried out for help online over a year after the viral act.

He revealed that he is suffering from a strange ailment as a result of complications from the tattoo of Bobrisky he drew on his arm.

It may be recalled that in March 2021, he tattooed the drag queen’s face on his arm as a show of love for Bob.

Fastforward to September 2022 and he has now emaciated as a result of a disease which he said he got from the machine used on his body.

In a video posted on Instagram by Instablog9ja he appealed to Nigerians to help him ask Bobrisky for forgiveness for what he did.

The guy had switched sides at the time and joined the camp of Bobrisky’s rival, James Brown over failure to honour his promise.

He called out Bob for not giving him the money he said he would dole out when he acknowledged him for the tattoo.

But in the recent video, he said that all he needs was for the crossdresser to give him a second chance and help him.

The young man who looked really ill then burst into tears while making the appeal.

Meanwhile, last year, a viral video showed the moment the boy’s mother sought help from Bobrisky after her son had tattooed his face.

She said;

“Hi Bobrisky, Good morning ma. Please, my son will come with you o. Please help my son o. My son draw you on his hand. God will bless you ma, mama. Long life and prosperity ma.”

Source: https://gistlover.com.ng/9549/did-i-forced-you-to-do-it-bobrisky-fire-back-at-fan-who-drew-tattoo-of-him-says-he-has-been-suffering-ailment-video/

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

1 Share

Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by silvoclaira: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2022
grin

Why do people treat Bobrisky like the plague?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by mariahAngel(f): 11:32am On Sep 30, 2022
People will do all sorts of nonsense for attention.
I pray he recovers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by Righteousness2(m): 11:34am On Sep 30, 2022
So many things on earth are Spiritual.
So many things people take for granted are deeply spiritual.
When you lack knowledge of the Spiritual , you stand the risk of being a Casulty of what you can't understand or explain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by Zonefree(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2022
I got no pity left to waste on that foolish boy. Every action got it's consequences.

1 Like

Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by silvoclaira: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
So many things on earth are Spiritual.
So many things people take for granted are deeply spiritual.
When you lack knowledge of this, you stand the risk of being a Casulty of what you can't understand or explain.

Try to be as open-minded and likeable as you can

1 Like

Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by spinna: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Tatoo is a sensitive thing ..its a fast needle with ink dropping direct to the blood..so many things could fo wrong.. especially vin Nigeria where there are no standards..

As this guy don skinny like this let it not be HIV o

3 Likes

Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by Righteousness2(m): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2022
silvoclaira:

Try to be as open-minded and likeable as you can

If "Open minded" and "Likeable" means to be Spiritually dead, I will rather be Close minded and Hateable

1 Like

Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by OJODEL10(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Kai! Epic respond to the idiot
Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by virginprincess(f): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
How will this country move forward when there are too many foolish people in it, so this mumu did not see anybody to use as role model it is bobrisky of all people,chai!,my brother continue your suffer like bob said he/she didn't force you to draw tatoo.
Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by Shalommy(f): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy for those that worship all these anti-christ that call themselves celebrities. Tueeehhh
Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by Newfoundlove(f): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
See ur life outside
Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by Onyi22(f): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wahala grin
Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by VeryWickedGoat: 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
That boy get AIDS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
For this life wey i come so,na only my mother i fit tattoo for my body
Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by Mystic216: 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
E be tomorrow cheesy

Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by HolyMan12: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nigga don get HIV/AIDS grin

Something very common amongst the gay community grin

Jeon come and see your gay people grin

1 Like

Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by Redstubpen: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
sad
Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by davillian(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Seems this one has contacted HIV and she is blaming it on tattoo....
Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by faceland: 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
spinna:
Tatoo is a sensitive thing ..its a fast needle with ink dropping direct to the blood..so many things could fo wrong.. especially vin Nigeria where there are no standards..

As this guy don skinny like this let it not be HIV o

It's probably not the tattoo and his lifestyle. Hopefully he starts taking his HIV meds and he would be fresh again.

1 Like

Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by robinso01(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Shim no force truly na
Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by Benki003(m): 4:28am On Oct 01, 2022
grin grin modafuka

V is for what cool
Re: “did I Forced You?”–bobrisky Hit Back At Fan Suffering From Ailment After Tattoo by irunoko(m): 7:31am On Oct 01, 2022
grin

(1) (Reply)

See How Banky W Met Adesua Before They Got Married (photos) / Saint Obi Or Gentle Jack? / Singer Stuns Tv Audience As She Whips Off Green Wig To Reveal Hairless Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.