Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,142 members, 7,936,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

Peter Obi:reno's Insults May Lead To More Failures For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi:reno's Insults May Lead To More Failures For PDP (334 Views)

Peter Obi: Reno, Last I Checked, You Aren't God! By Olawale Olaleye / IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi:reno's Insults May Lead To More Failures For PDP by Tunjibalogun: 4:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
If there is one thing Labour party has tried doing, it is bringing together of Nigerians Irrespective of tribe or religion, which is something I score them high on. Reno's insults on igbos will lead PDP to more failure bc they're no regions in Nigeria that PDP has strong followership except the SE.

SW is already in the bag for Tinubu
North in the bag for Tinubu

Where does Reno think Atiku will get votes from?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi:reno's Insults May Lead To More Failures For PDP by Felimax(m): 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Shut up there!
Peter Obi has been stripped. Go and look for something better to do with your life.

I told one idiotic IPOB + Obi supporter in my office who threatened what will happen should Obi loose that the worst that will happen IPOB will declare 365 days sit at home in the East.

As it stands now, no basket for rotten mangoes.
Re: Peter Obi:reno's Insults May Lead To More Failures For PDP by 9jahotblog: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tunjibalogun:
If there is one thing Labour party has tried doing, it is bringing together of Nigerians Irrespective of tribe or religion, which is something I score them high on. Reno's insults on igbos will lead PDP to more failure bc they're no regions in Nigeria that PDP has strong followership except the SE.

wailer keep on wailing. Peter Obi is never a threat to Atiku/Okowa victories in the February 25th, 2023 presidential poll. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Pdp!!! Power to the People.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi:reno's Insults May Lead To More Failures For PDP by Urheadmaster(m): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
9jahotblog:
wailer keep on wailing. Peter Obi is never a threat to Atiku/Okowa victories in the February 25th, 2023 presidential poll. Atiku/Okowa has come to win. Pdp!!! Power to the People.

Exactly

Urchins and their Push and Start presidential candidate are just chasing shadows tongue undecided
Re: Peter Obi:reno's Insults May Lead To More Failures For PDP by 9jahotblog: 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Exactly

Urchins and their Push and Start presidential candidate are just chasing shadows tongue undecided
they are just bunch of wailers and urchins on the media space. No one take their Peter Obi serious again.
Re: Peter Obi:reno's Insults May Lead To More Failures For PDP by successmatters(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

I think you're correct.
Re: Peter Obi:reno's Insults May Lead To More Failures For PDP by Tunjibalogun: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2022
Felimax:
Shut up there!
Peter Obi has been stripped. Go and look for something better to do with your life.

I told one idiotic IPOB + Obi supporter in my office who threatened what will happen should Obi loose that the worst that will happen IPOB will declare 365 days sit at home in the East.

As it stands now, no basket for rotten mangoes.
Untrained child, tell your lukewarm mother who didn't train u well to shut up. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Obi Flag Boy And Lagos Freedom / Peter Obi Spoke Against Police Brutality During #endsars# Protest In 2020(Photo) / Did Peter Obi Pay 1 Billion Bribe To Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.