Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,762 members, 7,962,516 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section (2516 Views)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / Police Arrest Rams For Attacking 65-Year-Old Woman In Ado-Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by MrCork17: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2011
Hotie Tima:

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

[size=30pt]pls do u will make many people happy [/size]

for your on safety and also the safety of others

sweeeery.   dont pretend like you wont miss me coz I WILL QUIT!! angry
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by HotieTima(f): 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2011
trust me i wouldn't i bit  wink wink wink

that's a promise

and if i do i will tell ya

u will end up knowing anyways coz i will come bck with a new ID grin grin

cork junior
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by MrCork17: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2011
Hotie Tima:

trust me i wouldn't i bit  wink wink wink

that's a promise

sweeery. may i remind you that i drive a 2008 Range Rover Spot with alloy wills. wink
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by HotieTima(f): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2011
do u even know how w car look likes

not to say the one u are talking about.

coz not alot of them run in the village now do they

2008 is do last year welcome to 2011 dude tongue tongue
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by Orikinla(m): 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2011
This is cheesy. Don't worry and you won't be sorry. I come online to have fun with both the known and uknown. The fact is, many rude remarks are simply from jokers and just wave them off in dismissal and continue since majority of the people here are Unidentified Alien Creatures (UAC). Personally, they help me in the message development of the dialogue for my comedies and other writings. So just sit back and relax with popcorn and soda and enjoy their serio-comic drama. I prefer being here than gazing at the trivia posted by attention seekers on Facebook.
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by harakiri(m): 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2011
This is the second "why fighting on nairaland" thread I've read within the last 24 hours. The irony of it all is that the same poster that's clamouring for "civility" is also the same person exchanging derogatory verbatim with posters of this thread. What's the difference between the accuser and the accused? Like I said on the other thread (in the family section), this is a forum that permits total anonymity of the users and thus, they are inclined to be more open (negative and positive) and don't necessarily need to type "politicaaly correct" comments to please everyone or to appear "civil". Believe it or not, the drama on this forum is it's life blood. Without it, it would die a natural death and give way to rival forums. Furthermore, the "fights" are on ALL sections and not romance/family alone. In between, where did you get your "facts" and bogus statistics from?
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by tpia5: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
kissass.
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2011
harakiri:
This is the second "why fighting on nairaland" thread I've read within the last 24 hours. The irony of it all is that the same poster that's clamouring for "civility" is also the same person exchanging derogatory verbatim with posters of this thread. What's the difference between the accuser and the accused? Like I said on the other thread (in the family section), this is a forum that permits total anonymity of the users and thus, they are inclined to be more open (negative and positive) and don't necessarily need to type "politicaaly correct" comments to please everyone or to appear "civil". Believe it or not, the drama on this forum is it's life blood. Without it, it would die a natural death and give way to rival forums. Furthermore, the "fights" are on ALL sections and not romance/family alone. In between, where did you get your "facts" and bogus statistics from?

cheesy
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 25, 2011
Fuckers. . .
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by HotieTima(f): 3:42pm On Aug 25, 2011
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue loser
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2011
Heeeey what's up my nasty biiitch long time. . You miss me don't you?
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by HotieTima(f): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
angry angry angry angry u a$$ face who are u calling a biatch

miss who u, i not fit laugh self retard
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2011
You can only dream and fantasize over my D1ick and pretend you don't but witch you will never ever suck it. I still have your stalking message in my AOL inbox
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by HotieTima(f): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
are u okee by any chance today or u haven't taken ur drugs yet undecided undecided

u sound very fck up

the only stalker is u and ur freind
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2011
Posting your stalking e-mail here gotta be childish if not I would posted it and let the whole NL see the pretending stalker in you. No Btch I ain't fcked up maybe you are mistaking me with your dad
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by HotieTima(f): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2011
angry angry angry angry what the fck did u just say u low life mother*fcker

u better get ut fcking moth washed put with soup before i do it.

this place is litter with a$$holes like you that needs to get a life.

your even lucky i am in no mood of fighting, i swear to god 

u walk around here like a male biatch thinking your kool, thinking your a pilot that can fly. u better get your head out o fur back site instead of wasting here why don't u go help your family members in Somali that really requires your silly attention coz they are all dieing, cooky A$$
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2011
Horrny you are slow. . I ain't gonna do you never. . Good luck go look for your type. . Adios puta
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2011
[size=48pt]hrrmmmm. . .[/size]

reality slap yourself.
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2011
Pham *ouch lol
Re: Romance Section Or Fight-attacking Section by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2011
Btw MZD ain't you suppose to be in grocery store getting things set for Hurricane Irene?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

"C.C. Adeniyi-jones, 1876-1957:A 'forgotten' National Hero" / Flood At Friends Colony Lekki / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Without Losing Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.