Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,871 members, 7,959,729 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Johnnydrille Is One Of The Very Few Artiste In Nigeria That Their Music Carry A - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Johnnydrille Is One Of The Very Few Artiste In Nigeria That Their Music Carry A (351 Views)

Johnnydrille Is A Nigerian Music Revolutionist / Afrima Award: Tiwa Savage Wins The Best Female Artiste In West Africa / Before You Sign A New Artiste In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnnydrille Is One Of The Very Few Artiste In Nigeria That Their Music Carry A by guobe: 5:36am On Oct 15, 2022
When I was growing up,the musicians then use to pass a message in their songs.The likes of Fela Kuti,Sunny Okosun,Onyeka Onwenu and the likes had great messages in their songs.Fela was singing against bad Government and even Felix Liberty sang about HIV AIDS when it newly came out that sickness de Town e no get cure.The reverse is the case in this present generation of musicians as all they sing about is shayo,alcohol,ass shaking and boobs flapping.just no message in their songs and these big artiste are followed by millions of Nigerian youths and so what do you expect from this generation of youths as it will surely lead to moral decadence leading to youths going to clubs and drinking to stupour and drink driving leading to accident and untimely death.The only artiste standing out from this bunch of so called big Nigerian artiste is Johnnydrille as all his music has a positive message.His latest song I de for you my friend has a great message on the need to check on friends as they may have suicidal thoughts and your support can save a life.Alot of these Nigerian artiste are having baby mamas everywhere and it now seems like a norm in our society now because of their influence.In summary I hope our major Nigerian artiste make changes to their music style for good.
Re: Johnnydrille Is One Of The Very Few Artiste In Nigeria That Their Music Carry A by Haymus007(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2022
Most nigerian artiste these days just wan blow and make money no good message to pass across again, once the beat is dope and the sound is good everything don set be that

1 Like

Re: Johnnydrille Is One Of The Very Few Artiste In Nigeria That Their Music Carry A by guobe: 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Haymus007:
Most nigerian artiste these days just wan blow and make money no good message to pass across again, once the beat is dope and the sound is good everything don set be that
I totally agree with you.Just beat and no moral message to pass.Quite shameful.

1 Like

Re: Johnnydrille Is One Of The Very Few Artiste In Nigeria That Their Music Carry A by bmdondmix: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2022
Feeling noni

(1) (Reply)

Davido Ft Asake - No Competition || ( Timeless) Official Music / Ed Sheeran's Save Myself Has A Strong Message [video] / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.