Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,976 members, 7,936,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 04:08 AM

Copywriting - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Copywriting (164 Views)

Join This FREE Copywriting Training NOW / The Structure Of A Powerful Copy- A Copywriting Tool / Ghostwriting And Copywriting: Are There Really Any Differences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Copywriting by Chukwud559: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2022
Anybody who is looking for a copy that will the kind of copy I write. Stop wasting your times on unproductive copies and buy my copies that are a guaranteed success.
Please feel free to place your order at
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/19740a8fa5
Or you can reach out to me on Whatsapp @ 09025121960
There will be a discount for the first ten people. Don't miss out on this offer. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Start Pastry, Chin Chin, Cupcakes Business In Abuja From As Low As 15k Or 20k / It's The Time Of The Year... / Before You Think Of Going Into Business, Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.