Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,620 members, 7,962,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

The Only Offense I Committed Is That I Want To Be President - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Offense I Committed Is That I Want To Be President - Peter Obi (327 Views)

PO:I Was A Good Man,only Offense I Committed Now Is That I Want To Be President / I am a good man, the only offense i committed now is that I want to be President / Flashback: Nigeria Does Not Need 72-Yr-Old Grandfather As President – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Offense I Committed Is That I Want To Be President - Peter Obi by socialmediaman: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2022
“In 2019, I was a good man, The only offense I have committed now is that I want to be president”

Peter Obi said in response to a question at the Arewa consultative forum

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DprcCoaGpY
Re: The Only Offense I Committed Is That I Want To Be President - Peter Obi by omenka(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2022
The third class dullard is out trying to blackmail gullible Nigerians emotionally. Dude's such a repulsive sissy who can't take a pinch of what his garulous mob give to others while he watches on. I suppose when you did what you did to Rufai back then you never thought the tables will turn someday.

The Tinubu and Buhari whose heads your kinsmen want to see on a spike are hated just for the heck of it. But they don't wake up everyday looking for whom to pity them. They take the hate and opposition in their strides and simple do the things that seem right in their sights.

So young man, no one is about to feel sorry for you because you appeal to them emotionally. Act the man you claim to be and move the phuck on.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Offense I Committed Is That I Want To Be President - Peter Obi by Liamm(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
omenka:
The third class dullard is out trying to blackmail gullible Nigerians emotionally. Dude's such a repulsive sissy who can't take a pinch of what his garulous mob give to others while he watches on. I suppose when you did what you did to Rufai back then you never thought the tables will turn someday.

The Tinubu and Buhari whose heads your kinsmen want to see on a spike are hated just for the heck of it. But they don't wake up everyday looking for whom to pity them. They take the hate and opposition in their strides and simple do the things that seem right in their sights.

So young man, no one is about to feel sorry for you because you appeal to them emotionally. Act the man you claim to be and move the phuck on.
at age 40, some count their wisdom as blessings from God. it's unfortunate that you're past 40 but proudly wearing your foolishness like it's some Gucci grin. Must really suck to be you Omenka. You are a typical representation of a failed human who only takes solace from social media validation. There's a lot happening outside here man. you can give it a shot again at aquiring wisdom. it's not too late to try again wink

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander's Thought, On Apostle Suleman, About The Attack On Him (video) / After Dismissing Polls, APC Celebrate Fake Non Existent Poll That Tips Tinubu / Datti, Aisha Yesufu, LP Chair Attend Obi’s Nasarawa Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.