Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,328 members, 7,961,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 03:05 PM

How Can My Friend Of Over 35 Years Old Get A Government Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can My Friend Of Over 35 Years Old Get A Government Job (863 Views)

I Will Never Apply For A Federal Government Job Again Without Strong Connection / Ebiseri Aginighan: I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja — Without Connection / How I Got A Federal Government Job In Abuja; Female Security Guard Reveals. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can My Friend Of Over 35 Years Old Get A Government Job by Sirchiboy: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2022
My friend was exempted from NYSC due to age.
He is 35 years old,
No job, no wife, no savings, no house, no connection, no car, no business.
He is tired of life but everyday I keep encouraging him to be positive that everything will be fine .

1 Like

Re: How Can My Friend Of Over 35 Years Old Get A Government Job by Cryofigbos: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2022
He should go to d ministry of labour and employment and demand for his own shear of d national cake with FG slot grin grin grin

U no serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can My Friend Of Over 35 Years Old Get A Government Job by sjx566: 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
Ask him to go back to the student affairs dept. in the school he graduated from, and apply for the NYSC Exemption or Exclusion letter. Shikina!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can My Friend Of Over 35 Years Old Get A Government Job by Lastpharoah33: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2022
akinlayochristi:
Help him with high income skills, if he is opened to learning, I give him 1-2years his life will turn around.

I have left job searching, I use my high income skill and it rewarding
Talk of things like web desgning, digital marketing, amazon publishing

You can connect with me on whatsapp to put him through
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

You forgot to add the token he is to part with.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / International Breweries (abinbev) Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2023 / Virtual Assistant Needed - Part Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.