Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,906 members, 7,962,908 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Why Don’t Women Ever Listen - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don’t Women Ever Listen (3844 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Pusi Smell,why Don’t They Cum During Sex? / Can Some girls/Women Ever Love? / Don’t Women Enjoy Breastfeeding Their Babies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Barims(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Na people like you make our government deceive us for years, instead of reading for only two minutes you dey talk op grin

I was too busy, I couldn't find time to read that epistle. Hope the OP would yield to my advice grin grin
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by businessgirl(f): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2022
marlow1962:

Hey, I replied someone else who asked same question.
Check it out.
Please come and teach me the survey you are doing as side hustle. I'm ready to learn and won't stress you.

I don't have fine face, big breast to give, etc I'm among the girls that are but are not, the invisible. For us, we have to work harder else...

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by pharmguru: 12:44am On Oct 23, 2022
blinking001:

Men being the more reasonable sex lost their paths due to their taste and quest for problem solving. Civilisation is in chaos today because men gave listening ears to women feelings and emotions.

As a man your self interest comes first, your duty to your family, community/society comes next. Women are irresponsible beings that shouldn't be taken seriously by rational men. Reasoning with women amounts to futility.

Wish i could like this post a thousand times. You said it all. The chaos and madness we witness in society is because silly men placed interests of females over that of males.

They forget that in every civilization, men are the builders. Men built this world from nothing and they'll destroy it also if care is not taken. The male child is a much greater asset to any society than a female, and equally the most dangerous as well.

The world has not finished seeing the magnitude of havoc a depressed and frustrated male can cause. Perhaps the next generation will.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Savedday: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2022
When you get distracted and fail. They will be the first to throw it at your face.

9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless and evil. All of them...

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by ObalendeCMS: 4:14am On Oct 25, 2022
marlow1962:
Someone above said they trap men wit emotions, haha funny but true sha. Na man wer want make them use emotions manipulate am dem go manipulate (you can’t say nada about that).
There’s this gal I meet beginning of this year(we were friends but we don’t talk on phone or chat), d day I cun say make I take number, I lose interest immediately I take the number cus wertin we wn even chat self and two na another disturbance for me. I no even send her for months, but the day I text her na that day extortion start fr my side ( I was help cus it means nothing to me, na wertin I fit gv u I go gv u, u no go force me gv u too). As the tin too much, I gat tell am make she come make I teach her the online survey job wer I dy do, at least make she dy see food chop ( you can’t believe what dis idiot told me) dy tell me say the work dy stressful, say she no dy like stress. Immediately I hear am, I rest my case cun ghost her join, cus I know say no mata wertin I talk she no go hear. Always telling me how I don’t chat her up or call her again, or come see her at her workplace (I sometimes buy food for her cus her workplace is close to the restaurant I buy food from) dy say I don change, say the miss d old me ( can u imagine)
Me I save myself, no be my money u go take build house.

Hey bro! I asked that you teach me what you wanted to teach that your manipulative and ungrateful lazy girlfriend, but you are yet to reply. Could this be one of the reasons they call men like you simps? Never ready to help a willing and able guy but quick to die for a useless and ungrateful dirty Nigerian girl. Btw, Keep your knowledge to yourself & maybe take it to the grave that your useless girl is leading you to. *hisses*
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Star4lyf(m): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2022
marlow1962:
Someone above said they trap men wit emotions, haha funny but true sha. Na man wer want make them use emotions manipulate am dem go manipulate (you can’t say nada about that).
There’s this gal I meet beginning of this year(we were friends but we don’t talk on phone or chat), d day I cun say make I take number, I lose interest immediately I take the number cus wertin we wn even chat self and two na another disturbance for me. I no even send her for months, but the day I text her na that day extortion start fr my side ( I was help cus it means nothing to me, na wertin I fit gv u I go gv u, u no go force me gv u too). As the tin too much, I gat tell am make she come make I teach her the online survey job wer I dy do, at least make she dy see food chop ( you can’t believe what dis idiot told me) dy tell me say the work dy stressful, say she no dy like stress. Immediately I hear am, I rest my case cun ghost her join, cus I know say no mata wertin I talk she no go hear. Always telling me how I don’t chat her up or call her again, or come see her at her workplace (I sometimes buy food for her cus her workplace is close to the restaurant I buy food from) dy say I don change, say the miss d old me ( can u imagine)
Good morning,bro.Pls I will be grateful if you can help me by showing me how to go about this online survey talked about here.Pls I really need financial assistance.Thanks
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by bartho101(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2022
Omor that gender sha
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by bartho101(m): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2022
Naso so one just text me after a month plus con dey bill me, I tell am say I get family issue,say all my money I use am solve am, omor she con begin pray for me oh, say nothing go happen to me and my family, omor after the prayer she still con bill me.... Women �
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Prettygirl200(f): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
At this point I don’t bother explaining nothing to a female anymore because it’s a waste of time. Women don’t think with their brains but with the feelings. Let’s say for example you need space and you’re on a very serious project, you can beg the women in your life like family, friends and partner to give you some space because you don’t need distractions but you would just be deceiving yourself because they may say yes but will do the opposite five minutes later. They don’t understand your logic, all they experience is their feelings and if that feeling is of love or attention they will bother you irrespective of your need for space till you fail on your project and then they will act like you failed on your own and they didn’t do a single thing wrong, if you push the topic too much they will again emotionally react to it and maybe start crying or some emotional blackmailing attitude.

It’s just how they are built, the same with advising a woman, such a waste of time. They will shake their heads but do the exact opposite again because a woman is a slave to how she feels, your words cannot dominate the feelings she has towards that situation.

What I do now? I just stop talking Or advicing them and go right ahead to being unavailable without explanation of any kind, you see me when you see me because I’m a man, a thinker, a planner, I’m not in a romantic relationship with my feelings like a woman. Don’t advise a woman, you’re wasting your time.
Since you already know women are built that way, why are u now making a storm out of a tea cup?. I don tire for men for this forum imagine what this son of man is typing? You are a man u are a thinker, you are a planner,ogbeni clap for yourself since women are the opposite. I don for all these woman wrapper una too jobless
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Prettygirl200(f): 7:18am On Oct 25, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This bitches been using them emotions to trap niggas for days
Don't call women names Mr, you have a mother.
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Prettygirl200(f): 7:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Wonders shall never cease to end on how Nigerian men will just wake up in the morning jobless and start talking about women. It's so worrisome and pathetic. Women in masculine bodies. Very sad!! sad sad
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Streetmovement(m): 7:26am On Oct 25, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Don't call women names Mr, you have a mother.

The ones that deserve the name deserve them and they know theirselves, but I do not physically call women names if that's what you're implying.
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Prettygirl200(f): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Streetmovement:

The ones that deserve the name deserve them and they know theirselves, but I do not physically call women names if that's what you're implying.
No problem then.
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:05am On Aug 23
marlow1962:

Bro how far
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by Oparasunny125(m): 10:24am On Aug 23
marlow1962:

Abeg,you fit teach me the online survey?
I would appreciate it , oparasunny125@gmail.com
Re: Why Don’t Women Ever Listen by jorion(m): 11:48am On Aug 23
Well, guys for nairaland get a lot of experiences to learn from o.
I really learned a lot from this post and it has further re-enforced my belief that I was right to give women only my spare time and money all along.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Single Mother Of One Is Trying To Get Close To Me, how do I let her down easy / Men!!! Plz Stop Doing This. / 7 Days Into My New Job, British Women Let Me Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.