Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,227 members, 7,919,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:31 PM

Help.....! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help.....! (358 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help.....! by Santosbrazil: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2022
I wish I could just give up now am so tired of everything in life and the way I was designed by God. A man filled up with so many flaws and weakness, a man filled up with so much mistakes yet still trying to find the way. I wish to give up and stop struggling, struggling to prove to close people around me that am worth it. Trying to prove to my kids that their dad is worth another chance. Am tired my life has been cruel filled up with so many mistakes.... oh! how I long for help, long for love someone that can still hold my hands in the midst of it all and say to me I still love you and I have got your back. I used to think that mistakes are part of the learning process but should I be killed with so much hurtful words and hate speech filled up with so much threats of my love ones leaving me alone when I make a mistake. Am so scared and I want to end it all it's driving me insane and so sad. I know that to keep loving a person whether you be a wife or parents, it's also to accommodate the person mistake and letting them know that they are not alone that you are solidly beside them. Nobody makes mistakes thinking they actually want to make them they have already made them before they realize that it was a mistake decision or actions yet they are crucified am looking for that one that will accept me and my mistakes and still tell me Son am beside you I won't kill you there is always a better way to do these things................ This is who I am looking for help!!!
Re: Help.....! by superCleanworks(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2022
abeg make someone hold this guy oh.
so many suicide notes on nairaland these days.

(1) (Reply)

Ghtgj Bhftghdgbd / Facebook Marketplace Reviews: Pros And Cons / I Will Never Be Sick- Pastor Chris Oyhiakilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.