Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:29 AM

What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? (663 Views)

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Dear Average Nigerian Married Men, Hope You Learned Something From Mike O Edward / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Clique1788: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
What has it thought you Either you are reading a piece or part of the nairaland family.?
Me I have learned never to argue with anyone on a faceless forum like this
Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Sophe: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Current affairs

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by budaatum: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
That there's lots of ignorant people.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Clique1788: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2022
budaatum:
That there's lots of ignorant people.

Many are mad few see roaming u mean grin grin
Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
Damn! I'll have to think real hard about this one. I mean, coming across nairaland has been awesome for me personally. I got to start my business based on the information I got from this site and over the years, I've met some interesting people especially the ones I follow. I've come to realize that there's good and honest people here so as the bad ones too (I've had my own fair share of scam).

I've done deals worth huge sums of money here on nairaland that whenever I need to get something online, I'll first come here to check if there's a vendor that has it in stock before going elsewhere. The phones and PC I currently use were gotten from here at a very good price compared to offline.

One thing that still amazes me about this forum is just how there's a thread already for every problem one could think of or seeking solutions for. I mean, whenever I'm in a tight situation without knowing what to do, I just log onto nairaland and use the search button and viola, there's my answer. To me, this site is greater than Google especially when the naija factor is involved.

Really great platform and to top it all, I came across the redpill. What more could I have asked for? Top top forum.

9 Likes

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Michelle70(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Political consciousness
Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Ikennaford: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nothing, just here to catch cruise,type shit, comment shit,,read shit from different educated illiterates from the 6 geo political zones,,,, I just want people to be real on here like me,I hate anonymous shit,,,, and I learnt that all Dem baby girls here broke like Mike Tyson current status

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Starz825(m): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
A lot of exposures on relationship matters mehnnn....
A lot of eye opening facts on marriage matters too....

True life experiences of people ranging from personal life issues, job life to marital life issues amidst other thoughtful things

It's fun being here...
I have learnt a lot of life lessons...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by virginprincess(f): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
Nairaland has thought me that most Nigeria men don't truly love women,they just want to sleep with her and move on the next available girl.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by VeryWickedMan: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
I learnt how useless Nigerian women are... All of them!

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Clique1788: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
virginprincess:
Nairaland has thought me that most Nigeria men don't truly love women,they just want to sleep with her and move on the next available girl.
Bros calm down oo sad grin
Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by lordparcel: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Learnt lots especially at the business section
Also check up Nairaland daily for news....I think it will be more fun during election period

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Ebukaboss(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2022
virginprincess:

you can't love without s*x
so it is compulsary
Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Ebukaboss(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2022
I learn how to make love and bleed wink
Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Illegal1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2022
I've learnt never to gv shishi to any grl again if nt,i will be called a "SIMP"

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Candidlady: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ebukaboss:

you can't love without s*x
so it is compulsary

compulsory yaro undecided

this your mentality is dead. Whosoever gave birth to you should be heavily fined

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Ebukaboss(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
Candidlady:

compulsory yaro undecided

this your mentality is dead. Whosoever gave birth to you should be heavily fined

ok have heard u
that means relationship demand money but does not demand s*x

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Ebukaboss(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Illegal1:
I've learnt never to gv shishi to any grl again if nt,i will be called a "SIMP"

they like money but hate sex
if they demand anything from us we give them but if we demand from them they won't give us

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Streetmovement(m): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Have learnt nothing but something
Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Candidlady: 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ebukaboss:

ok have heard u
that means relationship demand money but does not demand s*x

No one said anything bout money mutula
Ido not support sex before marriage.

Bout the money ibelieve you should use your head. No one would put a gun to your head that you must spend on her.

Ebukaboss:

they like money but hate sex
if they demand anything from us we give them but if we demand from them they won't give us

Lmao
How old are you this man undecided

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Ebukaboss(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Candidlady:

No one said anything bout money mutula
Ido not support sex before marriage.

Bout the money ibelieve you should use your head. No one would put a gun to your head that you must spend on her.

Lmao
How old are you this man undecided

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Candidlady: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ebukaboss:

Have a nice life yaro

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by marlow1962(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hahahaha
Funny bros
Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Tezzi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
I learnt how useless Nd worthless Nigerian girls are angry with there stinky pussy

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Offpoint1: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
The people we met and the good friends we've lost along the way...
Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by SNEFF: 7:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mehn alot, but one thing i know for sure is a lot nigga's here burn's the blessed GRASS (weed).

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Ebukaboss(m): 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Candidlady:

Have a nice life yaro

thanks dear
Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by omolasho: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2022
... that I used to be a FOOl. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by judatech: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Insult
Insult
Insult
Insult
Insult
Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by socialmediaman: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2022
How ignorant, tribalistic, and poorly educated people are.
Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Codeye(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
I had made up to 300k in Nairaland within 3months legit.
Re: What Have You Learned From Nairaland ?? by Goldbw122(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
This is my new university, just my educational watchworld.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drama As Lecturer Catches His Wife And His Student At Hotel Room (photos) / If You Don't Have Money To Jakpa!! / Lady Closely Misses Death While Using Loaded Gun For Tiktok Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.