Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,158 members, 7,963,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 06:52 PM

Serious Writer? Needed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serious Writer? Needed! (233 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Serious Writer? Needed! by undisputed102: 12:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hi,
straight to the point!
Av got 2 pending writing gigs, and I hope to outsource them to just one writer.

Send me a mail if you will be interested!

jj83h3@usako.net

don't bother to message if you are not skillful in writing articles for website and understand how to naturally use keywords.

Although, it's a very straight to the point topic, but, skill is still important.

Pay is N3/word

Don't bother reaching out if you still want to haggle price.

If you don't ever meet up with turn around time, don't come either.

If you don't have tools to proofread! don't come!

Thanks.... will be waiting!

(1) (Reply)

I Have These List Of These Chemicals For Sale For Anyone Who Might Need Them / COVID-19 Distrupt 94 Per Cent Of companies Fortune Supply Chain-expert / 2023 Google Free Career Online Training Program In UI/UX, Project Mgmt, IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.