Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,981 members, 7,960,113 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

Who Really Is To Be Blamed In This Aspect, Schools, Parents Or Teachers? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Really Is To Be Blamed In This Aspect, Schools, Parents Or Teachers? (263 Views)

Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? / What Were Those Superstitious Things Your Parents Or Elder Made You Believe / Who Is To Blame For Moral Decadence Among Our Youths: Parents Or Teachers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Is To Be Blamed In This Aspect, Schools, Parents Or Teachers? by Jozilinn: 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Good evening nairalanders, this has gotten me worrying about the future of our children this days...a lot of parents are now fond of skipping classes for their wards just to enable them finish school on time, some do it because others are doing it. But they forget that not all kids can adapt to this new classes,and might need extra lessons to boost their knowledge.

I don't know who to blame, whether the school owners who just do what the parents want because they don't want to loose out or the parents themselves... the worst part is when you are expected to perform magic in the brain of these kids.... imagine teaching a jss 3 kid as if you are teaching a kindergarten class,a primary 6 kid learning alphabet and number work because he or she doesn't know it.

I really think teaching job is being underrated in Nigeria, because the only time parents come with their kids to school is to complain,you will hardly see them come to say thank you to their ward teachers.
So from your own perspective tell me based on your own observation,as parents, and as an individual what can you say about this new trend amongst schools, should it be encouraged or discouraged.

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Multipurpose Foldable Table Imported From USA For Sale / I Need Help! / How To Know True Paternity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.