Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,438 members, 7,961,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigeria Ranks High Amongst Most Innovative In The World! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Ranks High Amongst Most Innovative In The World! (3439 Views)

Nigeria Still Ranks 4th Globally On Return On Investment Ratings / First Bank Wins "Most Innovative Bank In Africa" Award / Forbes--nigeria Ranks High Amongst Most Innovative In The World ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Ranks High Amongst Most Innovative In The World! by rabzy: 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2011
BABE!:

Technically, I'm not arguing with the fact that they said we are innovative. I'm simply sick of "them" ranking Nigeria. Wetin?

Again, who can't think of new ideas when thrown into a do or die situation? When poverty strikes, who wouldn't think of a way to survive? What's so special and "rankable" about being able to think of new ideas?

LOL @ the bolded clause. You're wrong Mr.  Your leaders are a special breed of thieves and evil humans. If Nigerians stop being "innovative" and start dropping dead one after the other (God forbid), do you really think those cursed f00ls we call leaders will care? You never jam!

Oyinbos love ranking and they rank evrybody, and since we are in their face and are everywhere, they would always rank us, and more so, Nigerians are so diverse and ingenious that we always find ourselves in the ranking, Good, Bad, Ugly, Neat, Fashionable, Happy etc.

As per the bolded, am not thinking of us dropping dead, am just thinking of us getting so frustrated we start assasinating the very corrupt ones. If Igbinedion, Odili, Ibori, Oyinlola, Akala were found dead or their children murdered soon after they left office. Maybe they would start thinking.

I once argued with a group of guys, that our politicians are there for the picking, there is no security to protect them, all we need is a couple of assasins with high-precisioned velocity rifles and you drop off a couple of them across parties and across regions. Then you release a press statement that you would be monitoring others if they start building mansions, having car and opening businesses they can never dream of having from their monthly salary, then they would be killed and if they over-protect themselves, we will go after friends and family that they are using. If we do that consistently as group for a couple of years. Some change would take place.
Re: Nigeria Ranks High Amongst Most Innovative In The World! by BABE3: 6:37pm On Aug 26, 2011
LOL--- I kinda agree with you on the assasination thing. I always say this "until ALL political leaders are dead (I'm not wishing them dead o), Nigeria won't move an inch forward".

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Buisness Can A Lady Start With 300 To 500 Thousand Naira In Nigeria / Inspiring - Jimoh Odutola (1905 - 2010) / Surest Ghana Lotto Bankers Right Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.