Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Lover Pays Me $17,000 Per Month - Bobrisky Reveals[watch] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Lover Pays Me $17,000 Per Month - Bobrisky Reveals[watch] (302 Views)

Soulja Boy Bids Instagram Farewell After Making $17,000 In 1 Day On Tiktok(vid) / Baba Ijesha: Princess Was My Lover. We Slept Together, Touched, Kissed Ourselves / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lover Pays Me $17,000 Per Month - Bobrisky Reveals[watch] by uchebest20(m): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2022

My lover pays me $17,000 per month - Bobrisky reveals[Watch]

Idris Okuneye, commonly known as Bobrisky, a popular Nigerian crossdresser, claims that the person he is dating pays him $17,000 every month.

This was declared by the self-proclaimed mama of Lagos in response to a fan who claimed that his (Bobrisky) partner was a stingy man.

Bobrisky previously revealed that his boyfriend gave him $7k monthly solely for feeding, to which a fan responded, 'Lover He is stingy.'

The male barbie, on the other hand, provided a breakdown of the cash he receives each month for feeding, shopping, fuel, and other expenses.

He stated that if a man he cannot have children with is this generous to him, he must be grateful.

"How much is the monthly feeding money your boyfriend gives you?" Bob wrote. My cost is $7,000.

He's not cheap; just feeding him costs $7k. Hair costs $5,000 each month. Fuel and shopping cost $5,000.

I should be grateful if a man I don't have children for spends dis weekly."

The influencer also published a video on Snapchat of himself flaunting a stack of $100 bills in an envelope. He displayed bundles of N500 bills, which he claimed his boyfriend gave him to use to pay his staff's salary.

View the video below:

https://metastar.com.ng/2022/11/15/my-lover-pays-me-17000-per-month-bobrisky-revealswatch/

Re: My Lover Pays Me $17,000 Per Month - Bobrisky Reveals[watch] by Hezzyluv: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2022
BIG FAT lie....
"The greatest deception is self deception"
Deep down he knows he's lying.

How can u come out in public and be thinking you will deceive ppl saying "somebody that has preek and blockoz like you pays you 17,000USD" Every month
Re: My Lover Pays Me $17,000 Per Month - Bobrisky Reveals[watch] by SocialJustice: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2022
This one go kill himself with hyping.
Re: My Lover Pays Me $17,000 Per Month - Bobrisky Reveals[watch] by Zonefree(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2022
He's not cheap; just feeding him costs $7k. Hair costs $5,000 each month. Fuel and shopping cost $5,000.

On which head Bobrisky dey put over N3M hairs every month? A head that can't recite 36 States and capital? undecided
Re: My Lover Pays Me $17,000 Per Month - Bobrisky Reveals[watch] by Hezzyluv: 9:28am On Nov 15, 2022
Zonefree:

On which head Bobrisky dey put over N3M hairs every month? A head that can't recite 36 States and capital? undecided

You self....
I for knack you some venom from my mouth for not knowing that you shouldn't quote some witwit comments. Particularly, from Bobrisky personal assistance.

Quoting him equals wastin your tym.
Re: My Lover Pays Me $17,000 Per Month - Bobrisky Reveals[watch] by Zonefree(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Hezzyluv:

You self....
I for knack you some venom from my mouth for not knowing that you shouldn't quote some witwit comments. Particularly, from Bobrisky personal assistance.

Quoting him equals wastin your tym.
No vex egbon

(1) (Reply)

I'm Not Afraid Of Death, There Are Somethings That Are Worse Than Death... / Young Nigerian Man Brags About His Boyfriend, Saying – He's Everything To Me (vi / Burn Stubborn Belly Fat - For Free:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.