Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,631 members, 7,962,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Only Atiku Abubakar Has The Capacity To Handle Nigeria Among All The Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Atiku Abubakar Has The Capacity To Handle Nigeria Among All The Candidate (141 Views)

Reno Omokri: Only Atiku Is Prepared, With Lucid Mind To Lead Nigerians / Oyegun: Only One Aspirant Rejected Consensus Except He Is The Candidate / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Only Atiku Abubakar Has The Capacity To Handle Nigeria Among All The Candidate by Alibala421(m): 5:22am On Nov 16, 2022
The only candidate that has the capability and capacity to handle Nigeria

My sole job is to make sure that Atiku Abubakar enter Aso Rock, so help me God.

Re: Only Atiku Abubakar Has The Capacity To Handle Nigeria Among All The Candidate by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 16, 2022
Inshallahu atiku abubakar will do president of nigeria in 2023 election I sure atiku abubakar will bringing more achievement in his leadership only atiku abubakar that rebuild nigeria in a short period of time

(1) (Reply)

No Election Winner Will Be Denied His Mandate – Buhari / Atiku The Unifier. / 2023 : Online And Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.