Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,119 members, 7,936,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:17 PM

Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) (54766 Views)

Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth To A Baby Boy In Anambra (Photo) / A Virgin Girl Contracted HIV After Having Her First Sex - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by toragema(f): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2022
It may be good poisoning,these days women are mixing bleach, detergent, charcoal inside Akpu, chemical for the dead to preserve kpomo. let's b careful o

1 Like

Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by frog12: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
bad government
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by manchyme: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
Chaiii...
This family is well planned.
Fear people ooo.
Wiped out an entire family.
This one my igbo in-laws are angry with me and I don't have money to appease them. Them say I no dey visit and I no dey call. It's true. It's my nature.
To me, what's the need of visiting or calling when I don't have money to give? Shame dey catch me. Make them no go poison me one day.

1 Like

Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by Tinubuwins2023e: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2022
The Obituaries. This ones too may have been calling Tinubu a walking corpse. Everyon6

Any one that wish Tinubu dead may not be alive when Tinubu is declared president.

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by Moh247: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2022
millionaireman:

Earlier, you Jihadists promised that you would make the SE look worse than the NE.

Tinubu urchinss are EVIL INCARNATE.
They are very much happier with every news of death and suffering in the SE.

Who gives a fvck about some dot in a circle, 5% crap

Well you are referring to Jihadist and Urchins anyways
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by sterlingD(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
UNDFTD:
I am aghast at how news is being reported in this damned country. One would expect to read an in-depth story of what happened by merely looking at the headline of the article but that's usually not the case in LIEGERIA. What a waste!
It is sad so sad.How did you come up with the name LEGERIA?
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by millionaireman: 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2022
ipobcannibals:
Until the Igbo denounce this demonic name called biaflaud,,,death will continue to occur.
Check since the last 10yrs after hunchback namadi cownu’s slogan ‘biafla or death’,,,,,it’s being one disaster or the other.
The SE has the highest death rate in Nigeria when compared with other regions. Burial is the SE is like factory and there’s no week that you don’t have at least 1000 deaths and burial ceremonies there.

I wish to attend the funeral of hunchback bingo, namadi cownu and all his ipog supporters like Owobokiri, Igboid, idiko, gidigidy and other ipog terrorists.

God bless Nigeria and our president-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Peter Peter Obi must leave Lagos and be returned to Anambra.

In Owo, Ondo State, you said foreign people killed the scores of church goers.

Alas, it was your fellow Jihadists who did the massacre.

Your Tinubu oozes of hate. He has engineered another cycle of bitterness between your type in the SW and the easterners through his thwarting the age old zoning principle of the presidency between the north and the south of Nigeria. There are many Eastern presidential materials who formed APC with Tinubu and others.
Yet, Tinubu offset the fact that Obasanjo ruled from 1999-2007. Define a HATEFILLED MAN, THAT'S BOLA TINUBU.

Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by millennialaku2: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
rip to the dead.
btw the kids have a consistent age
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by rahij: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
It could be exhaust fume from a neighbour's generator set.

May their souls rest in peace.�
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by rahij: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2022
It could be exhaust fume from a neighbour's generator set.

May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 3:47pm On Nov 16, 2022
Ever Since Prof Soludo became Governor of the State, it’s has Always been One Evil Report or the Other
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by Filmdirect: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Since Nigerians don’t perform autopsy we will run around and talk about enemies and demons. That way we sound so educated.

This might be a simple case of carbon monoxide poisoning, food poisoning. But what do we know. We don’t like to investigate, that’s too complex. We need to fast and pray more against our enemies. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by pharmaking: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2022
Minus 6 votes for Obi.

Obi supporters and vawulence.
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by millionaireman: 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
Moh247:

You don't know that the 5% talk by your APC is supposed to have disqualified the party from any further aspiration to preside over Nigeria. Your APC 5% policy is a tool for disintegration of Nigeria. What do you know?
Well, to support Tinubu, one must be mad or senseless.

Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
BaddestQueen:
amen
RIP to them
God bless his excellency president Peter Obi GCFR
Continue to live in a fool's paradise!
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by SavageResponse(m): 3:50pm On Nov 16, 2022
This is heartbreaking sad
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1432052/entire-family-members-dead-dinner-anambra-photo/
I am still wondering what the person who designed and printed that obituary hoped to achieve. Where I come from, you do not design and print obituary for the death of a child. It is not culturally acceptable. How someone now flooded a whole page with images of children just shpcked me to the bone marrow.
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by BaddestQueen(f): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu is an evil plan by enemies of Nigeria who happens to be yoruba Muslims who are by the way not real Yorubas but immigrants from Mali.

God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by Moh247: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2022
millionaireman:

You don't know that the 5% talk by your APC is supposed to have disqualified the party from any further aspiration to preside over Nigeria. Your APC 5% policy is a tool for disintegration of Nigeria. What do you know?
Well, to support Tinubu, one must be mad or senseless.

Go to court and disqualify APC and stop wailing here helplessly on Nairaland
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by BaddestQueen(f): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
Moh247:

Go to court and disqualify APC and stop wailing here helplessly on Nairaland
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for incompetence,docility, massive bullion van looting and drug peddling.

everything about Tinubu is bad , terrible and evil
Tinubu must be stop so Nigeria can move forward and progress.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
thunder scatter Remi
hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by nesphil(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
You've brought your fhooolishness here abi

Continue mumu.

Citytalk:
I'll Silence Every Opposition Against Umo Eno’s Emergence As Next Governor~ Udom ����
https://www.nairaland.com/7436388/ill-silence-every-opposition-against
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by mvem(m): 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
bobbybrown007:
Now what will the person gain after killing a whole family? The person has a bigger judgement to answer to the creator.
where did you see that someone killed them ?
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by Mandate2023: 3:54pm On Nov 16, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Tinubu will lule pii

Wetin tinubu do u again dis time.....u can't morn ur ppl in peace again abi zombie dumb head
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by newnigerdelta00: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2022
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by MurderX: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
Foolish tribalistic nairaland mods have started using Obituary in a derogatory manner. Shame on Seun, shame on Nairaland.
Re: Entire Family Members Dead After Having Their Dinner In Anambra (Photo) by Michaelbjune(m): 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2022
embarassed Rip to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NMA, NARD Threaten To Withdraw Services Over Invitation Of Chinese Doctors / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard / ‘I Sold My Kidney For N15m In Malaysia’

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.