Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,499 members, 7,961,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94368 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by illeet: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
[sub][/sub]dd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by illeet: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2011
Eur/Usd: The bulls are at the door. Pivot point possibly @ 1.4085.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by arthuryemi(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2011
hi kashif,i sent u a mail pls reply.its ugent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by xtradoo: 12:33am On Sep 06, 2011
Hello endfx1 (m) can i av ur email? or better still send me a mail @ xtradoo8@yahoo.com, Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 5:29am On Sep 06, 2011
@ aguiyi

maybe you need the currency strength meter , swiss franc is the strongest from my end and aussie the weakest.

pls can anybody in the house tell me where i can get access to mkt news timely,forex factory always says server overload during news hours

The highlighted words. Is it part of the tools with my trader or I search independently? Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 5:30am On Sep 06, 2011
eur/usd bears dey rage!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 06, 2011
Am in the house
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 7:06am On Sep 06, 2011
HI there and good morning fellow traders. Just a little recap of my stands from Sunday.

Just as I suggested, the bears were very strong and didn't let prices go up. However, the 1.4089 level that I tipped to hold price failed in doing so. The next strong psych level/support to watch for a significant bullish reversal signal as the 1.4000 area which has held prices many times in the past. If we could get a clear bullish signal here, it would be a high probability one worth trading.

On the flip side, if the 1.4000 level gets broken, my bias would fully change to a bearish one, and I would then be looking for bearish candle stick formations to join the stronger down trend. Let us sit tight and watch.

An update to my Gold trade: it just hit its TP of 900 pips and is still poised to rise higher as currencies as the EUr and GBP weakens. The Silver trade is still running on a profit of 200 pips and should reach its TP of 290 pips before the end of day. All thanks goes to God Almighty for the great start of the week.

Until we get a good formation, take care and safe trading pals. Lose responsibly!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 7:15am On Sep 06, 2011
odiaero:

Am in the house

Bro, can we chat on YIM? i am on there waiting for you.

Regards.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 7:38am On Sep 06, 2011
Concept:

@ aguiyi

maybe you need the currency strength meter , swiss franc is the strongest from my end and aussie the weakest.

pls can anybody in the house tell me where i can get access to mkt news timely,forex factory always says server overload during news hours

The highlighted words. Is it part of the tools with my trader or I search independently? Thanks.  

[@ Concept THE LATEST HENRY LIU CURRENCY STRENGTH METER 3.0 ALLOWS FOR DESKTOP ALERTS AS IT POPS OUT NEWS FIGS WHEN RELEASED BUT NOT ALL THE TIME.
ALSO THE METER NEEDS TO BE UP AND RUNNING  TO BE ABLE TO RECEIVE THE ALERTS.

ALSO YOU CAN ENABLE

NEWS ON YOUR MT4 . GO TO TOOLS- THEN OPTIONS NEXT EVENTS AND ENABLE NEWS ALERT AS MOST MT4 GIVE REAL TIME UPDATE UPON RELEASE OF THE NEWS. BUT THIS OPTION DISTURBS ALOT AS YOU WILL GET SOUNDS EVERY TIME AS THEY POST NEWS ALMOST EVERY 1MIN OR EVEN SEC.[/size]

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by illeet: 9:04am On Sep 06, 2011
Are you kidding me did you guys just see that bull on Eur/Usd??!! shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by illeet: 9:08am On Sep 06, 2011
Hope we are winning? cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by roccafella(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2011
OMG!!!! una see wetin dollar d do, or is my laptop faulty, got in late but mehn!! grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2011
YEAH SWIZZ GOING UP TO 400 PIPS ALREADY  shocked

Swiss National Bank sets minimum exchange rate at CHF 1.20 per eur
From snb.ch
The current massive overvaluation of the Swiss franc poses an acute threat to the Swiss economy and carries the risk of a deflationary development. The Swiss National Bank (SNB) is therefore aiming for a substantial and sustained weakening of the Swiss franc. With immediate effect, it will no longer tolerate a EUR/CHF exchange rate below the minimum rate of CHF 1.20. The SNB will enforce this minimum rate with the utmost determination and is prepared to buy foreign currency in unlimited quantities. Even at a rate of CHF 1.20 per euro, the Swiss franc is still high and should continue to weaken over time. If ,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 9:11am On Sep 06, 2011
GOD dey i hope we all make cool pips from this long eu etc. I DONT WANT TO BE GREEDY BUT I HAD TO TAKE EURO CHF LONG TOO PLEASE I NEED ADVISE IF AM DOING THIS WRONG
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 06, 2011
See market don craze
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by samyng(m): 9:33am On Sep 06, 2011
WOW THE BIGGEST MOVE EVER IN ONE DAY, BLOOMBERG  (LESS THAN 2 HRS) 1000 PIPS,  EURCHF 1000 PIPS ALREADY THANK GOD AS I WAS PART OF PEOPLE THAT MADE HISTORY TO BAG IN 830 PIPS ON MY LEARNING TABLE THANKS TO ALL MY FRIENDS THAT SHOWED ME THE SUPPORT, THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE GRACE AND FAVOR  grin grin grin grin grinshocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 06, 2011
Someone pls tell me i did not just make 200 pips from GBPCHF long! grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 06, 2011
Crazy crazy moves on EURCHF and CHFJPY!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Alexcee(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2011
I'm very sure some trading accounts blew lastnight on those CHF moves.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2011
o boy, see things wen i miss, anyways, thank God my account is intact (there is always opportunity in this biz)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
aguiyi:

o boy, see things wen i miss, anyways, thank God my account is intact (there is always opportunity in this biz)

You've not missed. Just place a pending order at 1.2 for EUR/CHF knowing that that price won't move below that.

Here is their statement below.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Dainy1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2011
Pls enlighten me. how much do i ned to trade forex. n can i do it without a system of my own.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2011
A strong support has been formed for EU. Entry price of 1.3970/90 is good for buy orders or place buy stop above 1.4000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2011
gush! una see as market kolo today.

good news is that i made total of 1,112 pips on us/chf and gb/chf

BAD NEWS: it was on demo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by illeet: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2011
Alexcee:

I'm very sure some trading accounts blew lastnight on those CHF moves.

But no one will tell. Some of us pretend as if everything is fine. So many stop losses would have been taken out.
JAkpayen:

You've not missed. Just place a pending order at 1.2 for EUR/CHF knowing that that price won't move below that.

Here is their statement below.

I do not think you right there SNB is not the market. SNB looks desperate becareful about going long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 06, 2011
na wa o crazy times indeed. Over a 1000 pips on EUR/ChF in one day shocked shocked shocked. God dey!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 8:39pm On Sep 06, 2011
Not a market to trade without stop losses! shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2011
Looking to long EU if the next hourly candle is bullish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2011
^
am taking a signal on the 4hr timefrme, waiting for the candle to close bullish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2011
I have a key support level drawn around current price. An intraday close above the support is buy signal for me.  A 4hr close is stronger signal, i agree

blackgucci:

^
am taking a signal on the 4hr timefrme, waiting for the candle to close bullish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Danielqwer: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2011
As an incentive to trade Forex on our MT4 platform, we are offering an excellent incentive to the first thirty people to sign up.

We will pay you a monthly fee every month you trade Forex with us & you could qualify to manage up to $50,000 for us.

Offer ends 4th October.

Emailto: oladimeji.oluwo@knightscapitalng.com

Open a demo account today - http://kc-markets.com/whatwedo.htm

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (100)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.