Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,484 members, 7,961,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 (94363 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 4:24am On Sep 18, 2011
blog icon happy birthday. may ur fx knowledge continue to increase every second of the day that passes by
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2011
@Naijababa, yes it is.

@LaconicInc and Frenchman2, thanx a mili!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by stolenstone: 7:36am On Sep 18, 2011
@blogicon, to da forex sage and iconoclast, have a super-terrific birthday. You rock man!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by arthuryemi(m): 9:00am On Sep 18, 2011
@blogicon happy birthday. may GoD Continue to bless u wit good health and financial wisdom is jesus name.can i hear pippian amen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by blackgucci(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2011
Big/blog icon, happy birthday man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2011
nz/cad outlook for the week.
i mainly use chart patterns for my analysis.
pls don't hesitate to point out if my analysis is wrong.
thanks

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2011
@arthuryemi, Stolen Stone and BlackGucci, thanx for the wishes!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2011
my chart pattern analysis for eu.
it should head south this week
i have a sell position open from friday. 48pips before market closed
pls feel free to point out if i'm wrong.

the first chart is the weekly time frame. 2nd is monthly
thanks

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by lynx200(m): 11:52am On Sep 18, 2011
the best of wishes to you blog icon. Happy birthday dude. may the pips be with ya grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by roccafella(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2011
Wishing Blogicon a happy birthday 2day & a happy Pipday 2mrrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2011
usd/cad: Bears are in charge. There are indications in Monthly,weekly,Daily & 4hrs chart that show bearish situation. The only challenge is to get the trade positioned from the roof (resistance).Weekly Pivot Point Calculation will help. Good luck to the folks in the house. Happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Concept(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2011
oh! oh! Fx guru is celebrating his birthday. Baba! long life & good health, you are already on the path of prosperity, I only pray for long lasting wealth for Blog Icon. U are my 1st boy birthday mate. More pips to come this week as u in celebration mood. HBD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
frenchman2:

nz/cad outlook for the week.
i mainly use chart patterns for my analysis.
pls don't hesitate to point out if my analysis is wrong.
thanks

completely agree with you monsieur, but we need to account for retracements when they do happen on nzdcad. point of resistance/overbought might be 8263 and 8291 while potential target is 7959. . . . . . .i think. . . . . . . .  And for Eu i would rather trade the 1hr which is very very bearish. . . . . . . i think. target for EU might be 13395. . . . . . . .the monthly chart, although bearish takes too long to hit target. what do you think?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2011
Hip, hip , hurray! Happy birthday Blog cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 7:58pm On Sep 18, 2011
EUR/USD Trade Ideas

The non-commercials are already net short from the previous week and they added 10,553 contracts more into the position meaning that they are placing short trade in the futures market. As a result we should be looking for the trend to be bullish this week. My strategy is to wait for the market to retrace to about 50-80 pips from Sunday open price before placing the trade. I also use other indi to confirm the strength of the trend.

@blog icon: You've been doing a wondaful job on this thread, don't look at your age today but how you'll continue to touch people's lives even if it's for a short while on this earth. Always remember that age is just a number.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2011
JAkpayen:

EUR/USD Trade Ideas

The non-commercials are already net short from the previous week and they added 10,553 contracts more into the position meaning that they are placing short trade in the futures market. As a result we should be looking for the trend to be bullish this week. My strategy is to wait for the market to retrace to about 50-80 pips from Sunday open price before placing the trade.  I also use other indi to confirm the strength of the trend.

@blog icon: You've been doing a wondaful job on this thread, don't look at your age today but how you'll continue to touch people's lives even if it's for a short while on this earth. Always remember that age is just a number.

+1
@ blog icon
happy birthday bro and many many many happy returns in pips and every every grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
My God!!!! check out the way the EU is tanking fast. from close of 13795 to 13711. will it stay this way till market open? i hope so. even Gu is tanking as well, but not as much as EU. Looks like a short week. . . . . . i think
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^ It's already gap to the downside by more than 100 pips at the low of 1.3688 from friday's close
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^^^^the pips are smiling at me already. Let's hope it stays like that till market open. . . . . . .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by JAkpayen(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^ Did you hold a short position as at friday? With this way the price is moving we may see 1.35xx before going up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^^^yes i did. . . . .on Gu too. . . . . .Thank God!!!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^^

For how many hours?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2011
honeric, what's your yim id?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 18, 2011
Nice Jumping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2011
JAkpayen:

^^ Did you hold a short position as at friday? With this way the price is moving we may see 1.35xx before going up.

Hey bro, be careful with short on EU for now. Gu is extremely bearish on weekly, daily, 4hr, 1hr. . . . in short all time frames. and you know how Eu and Gu like behaving like husband and wife. Eu is bearish on weekly and now on 1hr. . . . .i think
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by honeric01(m): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2011
naijababe:

honeric, what's your yim id?

Same as my ID here Ma'am but with hotmail.com.

^^^^

What are you saying?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by frenchman2: 2:41am On Sep 19, 2011
trade signal based on my chart pattern analysis
au/jpy
sell 79.25
TP 76.650
tp should be hit before week runs out.

au/chf
sell 0.9046 TP 0.8956
At your own risk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 3:36am On Sep 19, 2011
I think euraud just entered oversold region on 30min with a short potential target of 13247, . . . .i think
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Blogicon1(m): 5:30am On Sep 19, 2011
A big thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. God bless you all!!!

Have a safe trading week! Lose responsibly!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Danielqwer: 7:51am On Sep 19, 2011
A new trading day Pipple grin

Follow my trading forecast for today.

Forex, Commodities & Indices.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-758540.32.html#msg9174386

The information contained in this publication is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Any opinion offered herein reflects TRADING Central current judgment and may change without notice. Users acknowledge and agree to the fact that, by its very nature, any investment in shares, stock options and similar and assimilated products is characterised by a certain degree of uncertainty and that, consequently, any investment of this nature involves risks for which the user is solely responsible and liable
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by pippimp(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2011
Danielqwer:

A new trading day Pipple  grin

Follow my trading forecast for today.

Forex, Commodities & Indices.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-758540.32.html#msg9174386

The information contained in this publication is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument. Any opinion offered herein reflects TRADING Central current judgment and may change without notice. Users acknowledge and agree to the fact that, by its very nature, any investment in shares, stock options and similar and assimilated products is characterised by a certain degree of uncertainty and that, consequently, any investment of this nature involves risks for which the user is solely responsible and liable

O'l boy, forex is hard enough as its is, what with sharp brokers in the mix. . . . i wouldn't trust an fx brokerage firm run by a Nigerian. so, try harder.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 2 by Danielqwer: 8:31am On Sep 19, 2011
@ pip_pimp, thanks for your input however you seem to be missing a rather clear point.

We do not run an fx brokerage,we represent a UK registered FSA regulated brokerage firm.

We have traders on nairaland using our platform and I am sure if we "shaft" anyone they'll come on nairaland and destroy our name, 5 years in the game pip_pimp not a single blemish.

Search nairaland, search internet if you find a single smug on our name publish it on nairaland.

Thanks again

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (100)

Sam & Steve Nico Williams Biography, Twins Invent Cryptocurrency PPT, Net Worth / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics) / Binary Option Free Alert Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.